Just returned from a 14 day stay at Mitsis Roda Beach.
Every member of staff we dealt with was polite,friendly,and,efficient at all times.
Our room was spotlessly cleaned each day with fresh towels and bed linen provided regularly by a very pleasant chambermaid.
We enjoyed the food on offer in the main dining room and were lucky enough to dine on some occassions in the three speciality restaurants - the Chinese was our favourite!.
On all occassions in all food outlets the quality of the food was excellent,hot,properly cooked,and of a wide variety to suit all tastes.
Snacks such as Hot Dogs,Filled Rolls,Pastries,Ice Creams are available at various locations throughout the complex if you feel the need for a snack between meals- again these are of a good quality and freshly made daily.
Alcoholic drinks were of of a very good quality with a wide variety of choice and although the bar staff were very busy at times service was excellent and with a smile.
Reception staff were very helpful in any enquiries we made to them and booking the speciality restaurants with them was easily done on the morning of the day prior to your intended visit.
Hotel Management seem to be on regular patrols to the various locations in the hotel and grounds to ensure operations are going smoothly and immediately correcting any faults they may find.
The hotel grounds are large and beautifully tended with many varieties of flowers,shrubs and fruit trees to be seen.
The private beach areas are well tended.sand raked each morning(ashtrays supplied for smokers) and there are more than enough sunloungers to cope with the volume of guests.
Swimming pools and pool areas again have plenty of sunloungers and the pools are crystal clear clean.
There is also a very nice Spa with lots of treatments available to purchase.
A 10 minute walk along the beach takes you in Roda village.
Please remember it costs nothing to say please or thank you to any hotel staff you deal with - treat them with the respect you would expect to receive from them and you have a wonderful holiday at Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Roda Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Roda Beach Resort & Spa Corfu, Greece