Just got back, July 3rd, after 1 week stay. The hotel is clean, staff friendly, food great. There is lots of choice of food so even the picky eaters won't be disappointed. The bar staff are very friendly & make you feel very welcome. We were in a VIP room with own pool, seperate controlled air conditioning, min bar stocked every 2 days, clean towels every day & the rooms cleaned thoroughly daily.
The pools are salt water, & the only critiscism i can makeis that if you want to book 1 of the restaurants you have to be at the main reception 7am in the morning for 24hour next day confirmation.
All in all I would definately recommend it & will definately be going back there again myself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roda Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Roda Beach Resort & Spa Corfu, Greece