Plain and simple Knowledge.
Shuttle Bus 1.45 hrs to Hotel.
Family rooms have the best positions around the complex.
Superior rooms means a pair of slippers and a robe added.
All outside pools SALTED and mostly 1.6m deep. Indoor small Spa pool will cost you each time.
Just one swimming fun competition game over 2 weeks by animation team.
No professional outside Acts brought in. Only animation team.
Disco starts just after 11pm and finishes 12pm on the dot.
Mini Bar filled every other day if you are lucky. No mini bar for us for 3 days after arrival.
Drinks served in plastic 25ml cups which means countless trips to the bar.
Buffet food service with meat sparingly dished out by staff. Not much chicken on offer.
Queue waiting for tables and struggling waiter service for drinks and table clearing.
Reception staff will not action justified complaints from many guests unless repeatedly told.
Good beach for children
Conclusion: I would not rate the hotel as 5 star but 4 and personally would not visit again.
I hope this helps you with your choice of hotel.
Family with 2 late teens children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roda Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Roda Beach Resort & Spa Corfu, Greece