Six well travelled OAP's had a wonderful week in Mitsis Roda Beach.
Our flight was delayed two hours then after collecting luggage, Lord Transport had us wait forty minutes until they located a shuttle bus. Then we sat on bus for nearly an hour waiting for other flights to clear , to fill up small bus. Journey to Roda Beach was 1 hr 40 mins with all the stops.
Arrived at hotel to a busy harassed reception desk. Waited half hour before being given room allocations then told to wait again for a porter to take the bags to room. After another 40 mins asked Spiros if we could take them ourselves to room but told NO wait till I call you. But he did point out our Thos Cook Rep. When asked to help us get to ou room she shouted at us that they were very busy . We said that we were neither deaf nor stupid and would not be shouted at in this manner. She avoided us all week
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay after this poor start.
Hotel was spotless. Staff charming and hard working. ( Except Spiros at reception)
Food excellent and varied. Our room by the beach was ideal with shared pool.
Will return again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roda Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Roda Beach Resort & Spa Corfu, Greece