My daughter and I are lucky enough to be able to take a weeks holiday together every year and every year we go to Symi.
This year we decided to stay at lapetos village.
Set in the most beautiful gardens It is absolute perfection
The studio we stayed in was perfect
The breakfast was perfect
So much so we booked to go back in 2015 as soon as we got home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Symi Town, Iapetos Village is surrounded by a 500 m2 garden with palm trees and stone-paved courtyards. It offers traditional accommodation and free Wi-Fi throughout. A free-form pool with a sauna and poolside bar is provided. Opening to a balcony or patio with pool and garden views, each air-conditioned unit features an LCD TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom is fitted with a hydro-massage shower cabin, bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodation types are self-catered, while others are divided in 2 levels. Iapetos Village offers 2-way transfer from Symi Port, at 200 meters. The organized beach of Nos is around 1.3 km away. Free, private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Iapetos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iapetos Village Hotel Gialos
- Iapetos Village Symi, Greece