“Excellent fish ”

The Three Brothers
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Astrakeri
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Next to the fishing harbour of Astrakeri Beach, where the waves reach your feet and make the boats dancing on the horizon waiting for the sun to be lost in the blue Ionian Sea is where "The Three Brothers" Fish Taverna is located with delicious seafood dishes, the most famous octopus spaghetti throughout the Corfu island and tastes inspired from Corfiot cuisine.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Three Brothers is definitely worth visiting particularly if you like seafood. It is somewhat off the beaten track, but well positioned overlooking the beach and you have a great view looking out to sea. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My starter fried octopus was very fresh. Our main was grilled bream that was so delicious and so fresh. We were enticed to try their homemade walnut dessert. It was delicious and so light.
I can’t recommend this restaurant enough, the restaurant decor is somewhat basics but the food is heavenly and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous octopus - strongly recommend. This place is really worth to visit for a lunch or a dinner...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is a must if you wish to taste the real food of Corfu. I cannot rate it highly enough and considerate it the Nos 1 restaurant in Corfu. My wife and I visit Corfu often and have friends here. Our friend Kathy, who lives in Acharavi recommended here so the three of us went for a meal.
Yiannis & Georgo are excellent hosts, nothing is too much trouble, they go out their way to make the relaxing meal very enjoyable. The views from the restaurant are excellent. You feel the true and real Corfu here. You do need to drive here or get a taxi - not a long journey - well worth it.

Prices are very affordable and the quality of the food is 5 star, fresh, home cooked. House wine is excellent - best I have tasted on the Island. I won't go into the the meal we had (the three of us had different starters and main meal - each one was just out of this world, genuine, authentic and absolute delight.

As I have indicated, this is a must place to visit for good eating and ambience, true Corfu style - not the usual touristy type, far from it.

I intentionally asked Yiannis for his restaurant card as I (on return home) had to highlight this restaurant on Trip Advisor. I told him I would mention my name Jim in my review (he said he would think of Jim Beam if he saw the review), he also knows our friend Kathy so he will know who has sent this.

If you have the opportunity to go and vist then Bon Appetit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here on our last night based on reviews. Service and food was amazing. The waiter is lovely and reccomended we try his selection of different foods. All were seafood based and delicious. Could not reccomend highly enough.

1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've never made a recommondation. But this Meal was so good, that I've to. The three Brothers are extremly Kind. The view is beautiful. A perfect dinner.

1  Thank Benjamin S