“Perfect Yacht Cruising”

Nisos Yacht Charter
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Perigiali
More attraction details
Owner description: Nisos Yacht Charter offers sailing holidays in the wonderful Ionian Islands, Greece. Trips of one or two weeks are most popular, however at certain times we can also do day sails (depending on availability). Visit the islands of Lefkas, Ithica, Kefalonia, Meganissi, Kalamos and Kastos. Great fun for all ages. Suitable for groups up to 10 persons.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nisos Team is very friendly with a good care. Yacht was well prepared and very clean. Easy going check-in and check-out. Yacht was well equipped and organized. We enjoyed the sailing in the Ionian see islands and we are looking forward to go back :)

2  Thank Almondhill
"great holiday"
in 14 reviews
"preveza airport"
in 7 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
in 10 reviews
in 4 reviews
"warm welcome"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this is our 3rd charter with Nisos and we charter all around the world. I can honestly say that Nisos is the best I have come across. no hidden extras, great staff and great condition of boats. 7 nights away from port makes a real difference

5  Thank nigel861
Rowan_Carver, Manager at Nisos Yacht Charter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Nigel

Thank you for your kind words and constructive feedback on the email. Hope to see you again soon in the Ionian with Nisos Yacht Charter! Rowan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have chartered bareboats in many holiday destinations and I can honestly say that I have found Nisos Yacht Charter to be the best. I returned from Lefkada at the end of May after chartering a Nisos bareboat for a third time. From the moment I made a booking and I arrived at Lefkada airport until the time I left everything ran smoothly. I was met at the airport by Lucy and swiftly transferred to a minibus which took me to Perigiali quay where the 37 foot Bavaria yacht "Christopher Robin" was waiting. Although she is 10 years old she looked almost brand new as she has been so well maintained and cared for by the Nisos team. I had a wondeful week's sailing hopping between the islands and in the evenings enjoying some excellent food and company at the local tavernas The weather as well as being warm gave some excellent sailing winds. During the week at various destinations I met many people from the Nisos team. Kate, Laurie, Paddy, Lucy, Dale and Brian all deserve a special mention for all their help and assistance in making my week so enjoyable. I hope to charter another Nisos boat later this year.

2  Thank terence_south

Thank you Terry! I am pleased you had another excellent holiday with us. See you again soon. The review is very much appreciated.

Rowan

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Just returned from a wonderful week sailing with Nisos. A very professional and friendly team running an outstanding charter operation. The boat was excellent, easily accommodated three couples in comfort and was a pleasure to sail. Back with Nisos for the first time in 5 years and the quality of the whole experience is even more impressive than ever. Rowan, in the UK, is great to deal with and assists with the details around booking. Tony, the engineer, was a great help when we had a minor problem and, even though we were not using the ABC support programme, whenever we met Dale,Joe and Maeve they were wonderful ambassadors for the company-always very smart in their Nisos tee shirts and willing to provide advice and support. A fine experience from a great company !

5  Thank dyme2018
Rowan_Carver, Manager at Nisos Yacht Charter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you Neil for the lovely review! Great to hear that standards have remained at the same high level in the 5 years you have been missing! Hopefully you won't leave it another 5 years before returning! Rowan

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Thanks to the Nisos team for a fantastic week. Vassilis was wonderfully helpful and gave us a very thorough briefing. The boat was well equipped, well presented and very clean. Everything worked reliably giving us no cause for concern. Everybody we dealt with at Nisos went the extra mile to give us the best experience possible. It has been a fantastic charter. We’ll be back.

4  Thank Susan B

Hi Susan - thank you for the great review! Hope to see you again back in the Ionian soon! Thank you Rowan