My girlfrind and I visited Konstantinos in june, 2010. We stayed for 14 days. We were looking for a relaxing holyday, which we got at Konstantinos and in Karpathos. Konstantinos is perfectly located at the beach. The hotel is a short walk from the center of town were the atmosphere is nice and quiet. The best place to stay in Karphatos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At KOSTANTINOS PALACE you can find yourself staying in one of our 139 fabulous rooms or indulge yourself in one of our eight luxury suites. All our rooms are exceptionally spacious with a beautiful view of the ocean and the entire city right before your eyes. All the rooms are equipped with personal adjusting air-condition, mini bar, dimmer lights, TV, radio, satellite channels, telephone and internet access. Also KOSTANTINOS PALACE offers two swimming pools, Jacuzzi, bar, restaurants, soccer-field, basketball court, conference center, room service and parking. Whether your visit entails business or is purely pleasure, a stay here assures you the ultimate in gracious luxury, attentive personal service and the pleasures of an incomparably magnificent and convenient location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Konstantinos Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Konstantinos Palace Hotel Karpathos Town (Pigadia)
- Konstantinos Palace Karpathos, Greece