“Best Part of the Trip!!!”

Review of Koggala House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
SaraR3949
“Best Part of the Trip!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed at Koggala in the middle of a trip around Sri Lanka and it was by far the highlight of my trip! I have a nut allergy so had struggled to eat most places but the chef was able to guarantee nut free meals which was lucky because every meal was to die for. I am a foodie, so I was finally in my element.

The owners of Koggala House were there during our stay and were able to offer exceptional tips on what to do during the day. We were told about a small spot that makes home made pizzas, overlooking a bay full of large turtles!! it was amazing and a WAY better day than what we originally had planned.

The bedrooms and bathroom were what I had been waiting for!! haha Huge four poster beds, large bathtubs, beautiful furnishings... and international power points... genius!!

I can't recommend Koggala House enough, and would encourage anyone travelling to Sri Lanka to spend at least two nights here!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
marksandf...
Perth, Australia
“First guests and an amazing experience!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Koggala House was everything I was hoping for and more! We had just been travelling as a group around Sri Lanka and were hoping to get down to Koggala House and relax...!

We had an absolute ball, it is very peace and quiet and had gin and tonics at 5pm on the deck each day. The rooms are immaculately done, the owners have gone all out on this.

The Chef had done his trade in Brazil and France and was amazing. Each night we had 3 courses overlooking the lake. The managers also organised for us to go on the Whale watching tour of the blue whales down at Mirissa and got us VIP seats on the boat. We also ventured into Galle to see the fort and other beach areas.

Overall its a perfect stay for a group of people who are keen to relax and get first class service. I will be definitely coming back to Koggala house!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing