We stayed at Tisara villa for a week and had a wonderful time. After a 2 hour drive from Colombo on the new express-way arriving at the villas was a great feeling! Our villa was ready for us and check in was a breeze...the villa was beautiful, very clean and comfortably furnished.. with.a functional kitchen, and a private garden where we spent most of our evenings! The pool was just a step away and was lovely, the kids enjoyed it very much. The garden is filled with birds and flowers...there are 2 lilly ponds too.
I think the best part was having food served in your own villa at your own table. Our kids were very comfortable and meal times were relaxed( ;) ) The food is good too. The staff are really sweet and try their best to make your stay comfortable. Namal(?) and Ajuntha (??) were very helpful.
Our thanks to Mr Anura , his Manager Mr Neel and all the staff at Tisara villa.....My family enjoyed our stay so much that my daughter calls it Paradise Villa ! Would we go back....yes for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel with 8 villas set in a lush tropical garden, Tisara Villas is a quiet oasis of tranquility. Only 500 metres form the beach, Tisara Villas offers you a very private and secluded villa for complete relaxation. Very close to Galle, Unawatuna, Thalpe and koggala. Scuba diving, snorkeling, whale watching, surfing, visits to rain forests, safaris, and other excursions arranged for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tisara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tisara Villas Hotel Koggala
- Tisara Villas Sri Lanka/Koggala