Tisara Villas was an amazing place to stay for a long weekend. The bungalows are spacious and tidy and the setting is idyllic. There is a huge pool that is perfect for relaxing or even swimming laps. The breakfast is simple but fresh and delicious - and served outside in the garden each morning. The service was excellent, everyone was so welcoming and polite. We really felt truly at home at Tisara. The value is excellent for what you are paying and it is so much better than staying at one of the large resorts. It is a great oasis and escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel with 8 villas set in a lush tropical garden, Tisara Villas is a quiet oasis of tranquility. Only 500 metres form the beach, Tisara Villas offers you a very private and secluded villa for complete relaxation. Very close to Galle, Unawatuna, Thalpe and koggala. Scuba diving, snorkeling, whale watching, surfing, visits to rain forests, safaris, and other excursions arranged for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tisara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tisara Villas Hotel Koggala
- Tisara Villas Sri Lanka/Koggala