We have stayed with iberostar hotels for 7 years now and have continued to use them due to the bight standards that they offer but in this case we were disappointed to say the least. We arrived and were put in a room in block 2, which was near reception. we asked for a porter as we had four cases and hand luggage as well as two 4 year olds and a double pram. They said they had no porters at this hotel! The room looked very nice spacious and clean with showers no baths. It seemed ok we went to the pool and had a snack at the bar. Smack food is only sandwiches made up and fruit and homemade biscuits. Anything hot from the pool bar is extra even being all-inclusive. No veggie option apart from fruit. We had a nice day beautiful setting, kids loved it. We went to the evening entertainment which is all outside but nice. Good kids disco and entertainment sometimes very good other times terrible but kids enjoyed most of it! The food is repetitive and we were extremely disappointed with the kids selection and particularly the meat that they produced it was full of fat and constantly undercooked and considering pork was on the menu every time food was served a real worry. The kids ended up living on chips and ketchup and for a nearly 5k hol I think it is totally outrageous! Ayer going home the first night we went in early put the kids to bed to hear like a night club out of our bedroom window. It was the hotel across the road music didn't stop till 12 and u feel like the are in ur front room. So complained to reception who apologised and said they always have complaints. So why put families with young kids I ask u? They moved us the following day so we had to pack and in unpack again! This time to block 2 nice room same again but this time backed on to our hotel entertainment which usually finished by 10.30 and wasn't as bad but a few nights you had some drunk people shooting and screaming and kids running up and down. Block 3 was the best but as it backed on to the beach. The entertainments team were love especially leen and Ana who run the kids club they were amazing with the kids. The food was the real let down, also could get over having to pay extra for popcorn which has always been free everywhere else we have been, cocktails were extra also most branded drinks not included. There are many nice things about this hotel, staff location, rooms, service but it is totally let down by silly things out of greed. Poor cuts of meat which were constantly undercooked and dripping with bloom. Lack of variety same for lunch as dinner. Breakfast ok. And the extras they they try to get u to pay for, cocktails, popcorn and even ice creams at the evening entertainment. The choice of kids meals was so bad I even went and got the kids a pizza one night across the road as they refused to eat! All in all a real shame could be an outstanding hotel with some guidance. Just not good enough for iberostar we are not gonna be returning and iberostar we won't be staying with u next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the IBEROSTAR Pinos Park, every detail has been carefully designed to offer your children the perfect holiday adventure. They can take part in a treasure hunt together with other mini-pirates, be a dragon tamer in the fun pool or throw themselves off the zip-line like the bravest of adventurers. Would you like to find out more about this family hotel in Mallorca? Tailored 100% to families. That’s how the rooms at the IBEROSTAR Pinos Park are. With sea views, close to the gardens or next to the swimming pool, ensuring your kids are the first to dive in. What’s more, the rooms have plenty of space and a microwave and fridge to have the baby’s food ready, at any time. Underwater and outdoor adventures. Exploring the pine forest that surrounds the resort is not the only adventure to be found here. Inside the hotel, there’s a fun pool full of fantasy figures, slides and waterfalls. There is also an adventure area with zip lines and adrenaline-filled obstacle courses for the littlest ones. With the taste of Mallorca, Mexico, Italy and Asia… There’s so much choice, you won’t know where to start. At this family hotel, you will also find show cooking as well as desserts and ice creams that will drive your kids crazy. Reliable entertainment. At the Miniclub, children can play in the pool, dress up as scary zombies or become an amazing magician casting spells and making secret potions. Lazy days for you. They won’t be bored for a second and in the meantime… You’ll have time for an intimate moment or two with your partner at this hotel in Cala Ratjada. You can savour a daiquiri in a hammock by the pool, practise a sport in the fitness centre or enjoy a live music, dance or acrobatics show. Two steps from the beach. This is what is between you and a barefoot stroll along the fine-sand beach, swimming in the turquoise sea and enjoying a family afternoon making sand castles with your children on the sea shore at Font de Sa Cala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Pinos Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Pinos Park Hotel Font De Sa Cala
- Iberostar Hotel Pinos Park
- Pinos Park Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Pinos Park Majorca/Font De Sa Cala