After staying at Iberostar Cuidad Blanca last summer, we decided to try another Iberostar hotel in Majorca. We weren't disappointed , the location was beautiful beside a lovely sandy cove in Font de sa cala.We went all-inclusive as we did last year, the food again was varied and catered for even the most fussy eater. We ate outside every day,with a view of the sea just in front of us.
Our room was very modern and spotlessly clean, the maid came in daily.
We were.I think the only British people there during our week, lots of Germans but even more French.The animation team (mostly Dutch and a really nice, friendly bunch of young people) were glad we were there so that they could practice their English on us!
The village of Font de sa cala is very quiet and small with three bars and a few hotels.For more entertainment you can go to Cala Rajada which is 4 kms away,but not easy to walk to as there is not a coastal path for most of the way from Font de sa cala ,so it means walking along quite a busy road
The bus service is very good ,the last bus from Cala Rajada in July and August being
20.30 . We went into Cala Rajada one evening on the 7o clock bus and had a taxi back ,which cost 8 euros.
The only slightly negative point was although the entertainment area was well attended by families in the evening, the pool bar for those who didn't want to go to the entertainment was quiet and didn't have a lot of atmosphere as did the Cuidad Blanca last year. It closed at 10.30 pm and the entertainment area bar closed at 12. There was a saloon bar with a terrace looking out to sea,but puzzlingly they said it was only open in the winter months!
We however thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would go back there. We would recommend it for those families who liked the Cuidad Blanca. There are plenty of activities for children and teenagers .The staff were very helpful and friendly and most spoke good English. Also it really is a lovely area for a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the IBEROSTAR Pinos Park, every detail has been carefully designed to offer your children the perfect holiday adventure. They can take part in a treasure hunt together with other mini-pirates, be a dragon tamer in the fun pool or throw themselves off the zip-line like the bravest of adventurers. Would you like to find out more about this family hotel in Mallorca? Tailored 100% to families. That’s how the rooms at the IBEROSTAR Pinos Park are. With sea views, close to the gardens or next to the swimming pool, ensuring your kids are the first to dive in. What’s more, the rooms have plenty of space and a microwave and fridge to have the baby’s food ready, at any time. Underwater and outdoor adventures. Exploring the pine forest that surrounds the resort is not the only adventure to be found here. Inside the hotel, there’s a fun pool full of fantasy figures, slides and waterfalls. There is also an adventure area with zip lines and adrenaline-filled obstacle courses for the littlest ones. With the taste of Mallorca, Mexico, Italy and Asia… There’s so much choice, you won’t know where to start. At this family hotel, you will also find show cooking as well as desserts and ice creams that will drive your kids crazy. Reliable entertainment. At the Miniclub, children can play in the pool, dress up as scary zombies or become an amazing magician casting spells and making secret potions. Lazy days for you. They won’t be bored for a second and in the meantime… You’ll have time for an intimate moment or two with your partner at this hotel in Cala Ratjada. You can savour a daiquiri in a hammock by the pool, practise a sport in the fitness centre or enjoy a live music, dance or acrobatics show. Two steps from the beach. This is what is between you and a barefoot stroll along the fine-sand beach, swimming in the turquoise sea and enjoying a family afternoon making sand castles with your children on the sea shore at Font de Sa Cala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Pinos Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Pinos Park Hotel Font De Sa Cala
- Iberostar Hotel Pinos Park
- Pinos Park Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Pinos Park Majorca/Font De Sa Cala