“Excellent food”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here with the family. Nice restaurant, excellent food. Friendly staff.

Pizza was really good. Deserts were even better!

“Lovely Italian with perfect service and friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant on our first lunchtime in Es Figurel and liked it so much we had dinner there every night of our stay. You might think why Italian in Ibiza, but it was the best food around. Fresh, homemade and plenty of it. I can't eat pasta so was a bit worried about choice, but I needn't have been, excellent pizza, every combo you can think of. Beautiful salads and according to my husband the best chicken Cacciatore around. The outside space was lovely too and people of all ages were enjoying themselves. The staff were also spot on. As someone previously said, a real gem!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“The one redeeming feature of Ibiza!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

First let me say I had a bloody awful holiday in Ibiza and I shan't be returning - I shared a Villa with some friends for a week and then moved to the Invisa Hotel for 4 days which is almost adjacent to this restaurant - it was all terrible!

Having said that, this restaurant could almost make me go back! The food was excellent, the service outstanding, it clearly caters for all parties (I was travelling with the wife and two little ones (aged 5 and 2)) but there were plenty of groups, couples and other families all of whom were clearly enjoying their time.

With regards to food, Pizza is clearly their main seller but don't think of this place as just a Pizzeria - check out the other options too. The Bresaola and the Melanzane that I had were simply excellent and don't forget to look at those homemade desserts - just fabulous.

Also enjoy the wine - it's not just that awful Spanish fare here - some lovely Italian wines were available and reasonably priced.

In short a terrific restaurant - not a great view admittedly (it is on a road) but once inside (including the outside area at the front by the road) that's soon forgotten as it's an oasis of colour from all the plants. As a result I've ticked the scenic view box but don't expect to see the sea!

I've also noted subsequently that they offer Bed and Breakfast so maybe I will return!

• Visited August 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We visited here twice while staying in the area for a few days in June of this year. A lovely little restaurant with great staff and excellent food – highly recommend the Calzone.

• Visited June 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A Little Gem!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were staying at the Invisa Hotel complex nearby and just came across the Trip Advisor reviews for this little restaurant. What can I say? All the previous reviews are absolutely spot on; this is a lovely restaurant, run by Marco and his team from Italy. The pizzas are exceptional, and the food generally of a really high quality. It saved us from the chaos and monotony of the hotel dining room. You can easily spend 40 Euros a head here, but the pizzas are 10 Euros or less, so one of those and a beer or glass of wine would be a cheaper alternative.

Do try it. You won't regret it.

• Visited June 2013