“Gorgeous outdoor eclectic garden with delicious healthy local food”
Review of Lucciola Garden

Lucciola Garden
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Tzavros
Price range: US$17 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The wonderful garden and the traditional old building together with the superb local cuisine make this restaurant a unique and impressive place to enjoy your drinks and meal. Live music nights, local specialities, warm atmosphere. A place where all will be satisfied, perfect for romantic nights out, family outings, a place to celebrate special occasions and even business meals. CLOSED TILL THE END OF NOVEMBER
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Lucciola Garden is a Greek restaurants with original local dishes you do not find anywhere else! It is great place to eat dinner, especially when you are wondering what Greece has to offer besides its pita Gyros. As a photographer I just couldn’t help taking pictures of all the beautiful little places that were created in the garden. Besides an inviting interior, the owner was amazing! She really thought along and made great suggestions. Definitely go for an atmospheric dinner with its very own style.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We had two meals here. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The food was gorgeous, authentic but not the usual dishes that all the restaurants produce. Lovely outdoor setting and live music on the second visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Fancy somewhere awesome to to eat, that offers a range of Italian and Greek dishes in a cool garden setting, away from the neon lights and disco music of your resort? Then come here.

First class food. Have the rice and prawn starter - exquisite...my whole family loved it. I had the fish of the day - sea bass cooked whole. The local wine carafe was tasty and the whole two course meal, for three adults, with drinks was €68.

And (I’m getting bored of typing this now but if I don’t then they might wonder what was wrong with them)...the servers (the owner and waiting staff) were so friendly and happy for us to eat there. It made the evening experience even better. In fact we are going back tonight for our final evening of the holiday (we can walk there from our hotel).

I strongly recommend this restaurant for an evening away from the ordinary tourist fare.

Plenty of free parking outside too. It’s on a spur road, off the main road out of Gouvia. There is a small Greek corner cafe on your right and the Lucciola Garden is 10m further on your left.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this family run restaurant with my family and our every need was catered to. My 7yr old son did not want the local food on the menu and was provided with grilled chicken fillet and chips. All the dishes we had were tasty and flavoursome! The garden is beautiful and serene, and the couple very accommodating. I do not like cats and they very kindly ensured that there was none around whilst we were there. I would definitely recommend this place and would not hesitate to come back. Lucciola is a credit to Corfu.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Maybe the best restaurant we’ve tried in Corfu so far. Very simple, exquisite meals, exquisite place, exquisite service. There are many very good vegetarian meals, yet the meat is excellent, the fish is fresh and deliciously cooked. I believe there are some vegan meals, at least among appetizers.
The people are very nice ! Dessert on the house & we were gifted with a small bottle of liquor.
Perfect place for a family with toddlers, very discreet, comfortable. A gem !

Date of visit: July 2018