Myself and my girlfriend have just returned from a two week half board trip to Thalassi.
We were both very impressed.
Upon arrival Eva was kind enough to upgrade us to a one bedroom instead of a double room.
The hospitality, warmth and helpfulness of both Eva and Demertzis over the course of the holiday was incredible and made us both feel at home.
Eva gave us a number of walks to go on, which were well worth while and allowed us to take in some of the breathtaking landscape the area around the hotel has to offer.
During our holiday, most people seemed to go off exploring, which left the pool really quiet which was relaxing. Or, the beach is equally as nice and quiet.. I particularly enjoyed walking the length of the beach and snorkelling at a cove on the far right of the beach.
The weather was really good with just a couple of days of patchy cloud.
But by far the best part of the holiday, alongside the warmth from Eva, was the food from the restaurant. All fresh, all local, all delicious. Starters that might be enough to fill you and incredible main dishes. I enjoyed it so much I wrote a desperate blog about it. Simply to die for.
This is a brilliant hotel with a renowned local restaurant in a good location with incredible hospitality and friendly guests.
I would recommend to anyone,
Steven and Anika
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Thalassi Hotel-Apts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel Sfakaki
- Astrid Apartments Rethymnon
- Astrid Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture - Sfakaki