We stayed at the Thalassi hotel in June this year,
We were welcomed late in the evening by Eva who ran the hotel and Dimitri who ran the Beach Bar,
The hotel is very well maintained, we had a lovely room overlooking the pool and were made very welcome every day,
Breakfast was with Eva each morning, she is a gem, very friendly, very knowledgeable, nothing was too much trouble, bus times, places of interest etc,
Lunch and dinner were served at the Beach Bar, this is much more than a Beach bar or Taverna with beautiful views over the sea and mountains, meals served each day using Dimitri's options from local produce and from his farm. We enjoyed the fact that the meals varied day to day, that we had salad every day and that the food was fresh and very tasty.
We spent most days out and about around the quiet villages around the hotel and this , for us, was ideal,. Other guests easily managed to travel around from the hotel using the local buses, there are lots of these to Rethymnon, and visiting other Cretan sites of interest,
Dimitri told us every day that he and Eva just wanted us to be happy on our holidays and we were in heaps!
One of the best and most relaxing holidays we have had in years and were very well looked after by Eva, Dimitri and all their brilliant staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thalassi Hotel-Apts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel Sfakaki
- Astrid Apartments Rethymnon
- Astrid Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture - Sfakaki