We have been to The Radamanthys three years in a row now and we are going again this year. the staff are absolutely fantastic, the accommadation was fantastic. We dont want to go anywhere else!!!!! The first year my partner ended up in hospital with chest pains and i was left on my own with my two children, well Stefanos and Pagona really looked after me and my children. The second year i had an allergic reaction to the sun and my knees got badly burnt well Stefanos called the Dr straight away when he saw i coulndt walk because they were so swollen, even though he gave me the nickname "chicken knees". Then last year we missed our flight but when we finally got there we were made very welcome even though the jokes were on us!!!! so why would we go anywhere else? At least we had eventful holidays and we all still laugh about it now. It makes you wonder what will happen this year!!!!! CANT WAIT!!! hahahahaha. You remember us dont you Stellios, and Pagona. We will see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radamanthy's hotel is located in Sfakaki Pangalochori, just 10km east of the old town of Rethymnon (almost in the center of Crete). It is built on a hill just 50 meters from the main road of Crete and 350m from the nearest beach ,150m from the tavernas, super markets etc and 1000m from the nearest pharmacy. The complex offers to visitors a spectacular view and is within walking distance from restaurants, bar kafe etc. Radamanthy's Hotel Apartments consists of 17 spacious and fully furnished apartments,14 two-room apartments and 3 studios. All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen. (Fridge Electric Hob, kettle, pots, dishes, etc.) They are also equipped with air-condition, safe, TV, hairdryer, satellite TV and free wifi access for all residents. Each apartment retains the privacy (private entrance and balconies), ensuring complete privacy of the occupants. The apartments are arranged in such a way that the visitors enjoy the idyllic views of the area and the deep blue sea, from any point of the complex, without feeling of being in an organized housing complex. The view across the area from each apartment is unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Radamanthys Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radamanthys Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture - Sfakaki