My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful two weeks at the Sun Rise apartments. The rooms were basic but kept clean and tidy, towels and bedding changed regularly. The apartments are run by extremely friendly staff, who were very helpful and laidback. The pool and bar area were very relaxing and clean, couldn't have asked for more. The area itself is quiet with no hustle and bustle so if your looking for a complete relaxtion holiday this is the place to go. A few reviews mention the hill which is slightly steep but we didn't find this an issue and we are not young by any means. The taverna at the bottom of the hill, possibly spelt Pantelli, if well worth a visit with very friendly owners. Overall we had a fantastic, relaxing holiday at the Sun Rise and my wife and I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a steep hill , the complex on the outskirts of Rethymnon offers a large L-shaped pool with adjacent sun terrace and studio apartments catering and unobstructed view of the Cretan Sea.The bright and modern studio apartments have a kitchenette with fridge . Each is equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV . Maid service 3 times a week .The Sunrise Apartments is 400 meters . from Sfakaki Beach and the resort center . Rethymno is 10km . away . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Sunrise Apartments Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture - Sfakaki