“I would return for the pool and hot tub again!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“I would return for the pool and hot tub again!”
Reviewed 10 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

We had the pool heated and used it from early in the am until late at night. My only dissappointment in our stay was that we had to buy dish soap, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper and bar soap. I have never rented a home without the basics to keep the home clean. We only stayed for a few days so left a lot of basics, hopefully the next group of visitors won't need to run to the store as soon as they arrive.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great last minute replacement!”
Reviewed 15 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

A very comfortable villa with everything provided. The location is quiet on the Rolling Hills estate, 10 mins from Disney and five from all the eating places (and supermarket) you could ever want! The Jacuzzi was a godsend after walking the theme parks all day! My booking fell through at the last minute and this was the replacement offered - Gemstone were very efficient and I only had to call them twice, one for the internet code and the other to turn the pool heat on!! The latter was the only negative - I paid for two weeks pool heat in my original booking but only received service for the second week and that was after a tel call! I have received no refund on the first week payment and were also advised by the pool man that the cover was not to be used due to having a hole in the middle, this needs to be replaced... Overall, a very nice, comfortable stay was had by all and I would recommend this villa to my friends

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The layout, spacious and airy together with the jacuzzi
Liked least: Lack of pool for the first week, however, it was quite icy
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
GA
Reviewed 21 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Caracas
Reviewed 25 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 35-44
ga
Reviewed 14 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Management Response
14 May 2010
The issue the guest had with the missing skimmer at the house is valid. While we did have two at the home, both were broken. We have since replaced the pool skimmer and it is held on brackets attached to the pool cage.
As for the issue of washcloths, it has been our company policy not to provide them as it has very difficult to keep them in stock. They were continually be ruined or lost. As a result of this review and other recent guest comments we are now providing washcloths for our guests.
GA
Reviewed 17 December 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Liked best: Spacious house and close to WDW
Liked least: No extra rolls of toilet paper/paper towels,no cleaning supplies
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Rental Home”
Reviewed 21 October 2009 for a stay in October 2009

I would say that the home had a nice space. Everything was in working order and was an average rental for the price paid. My only recomendation would be that the pillows be replaced as they were flat and the beds were not the best quality. A good night sleep is what you need while traveling. We would choose a different home next time around. Thanks,
N. Smith

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Beds and pillows and new towels!
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;