“Wonderful Vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
L T
“Wonderful Vacation!”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We truly enjoyed our stay in this vacation home! It felt just like home. We especially enjoyed the recreation room, the pool and jacuzzi . The house is very spacious, clean and comfortable. I personally loved the home decor. We had ample lighting throughout the house, on the front porch and on the pool deck as well. Its in a good location to local stores and restaurants and not too far (about 30 minutes drive maybe 45 minutes with heavy traffic) from the Central Florida theme parks and attractions. The house is located in a quiet and well taken care of subdivision. There was plenty of cooking and eating utensils in the kitchen to cook and eat.

For future renters, Make sure you bring your own paper towels, toilet tissue, towels and washcloths. If you forget, no problem... There's a Walmart SuperCenter about 5 minutes drive up the road along with a Publix Supermarket and several restaurants in the area.

We had a total of 10 people in our party (6 children and 4 adults) and we all were like children with no worries and no cares but to have fun for a whole 7 days! We haven't had such an enjoyable vacation like this in 2 years...we all needed it! Thanks, Jason for sharing your home with us!

27 Apr 2018
Hi Latoya

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our home and the amenities we provide. We are currently at our home and have found out we have a new Walmart just up the road on Old Lake Wilson North, this must be the one you mention. We do love it here and we also love that our subdivision is peaceful and quiet. When we arrived we were surprised at the lack of towels ourselves and we have just purchased 14 bath towels and 14 smaller face towels as we too believed there was a lack of them in our home. I will reach out to the management company regarding toilet tissue as I'm unaware if that's within there remit. We thank you again for staying in our home and we would love to share it again with you sometime.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Your age range 35-49
26 Apr 2018
Hi Patrick

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was fantastic having you stay in our home and we are so happy you enjoyed the location and our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thanks again

Jason O
“Awesome Villa made for an awesome holiday.”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Ive been to Orlando 6 times now and stayed in a different villa each time and this is by far the best. Owner was hugely helpful when booking. Villa is in a prime location for the main parks and shopping, also has a Publix supermarket, a great chinese and other eateries within 3-4 minute drive. Villa and pool all immaculately clean, everything we could have wanted. Will definitely be going back to this villa, made for a stress free no problems totally enjoyable holiday.

29 Mar 2018
Hi Jason

Thank you for choosing our home and it was a pleasure to have you. I would like to thank you for the way you respected
our home and we look forward to accommodating you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jan 2018
Hi Larry

Thank you for your review and I apologise for taking so long to get back to you however I wanted to check out your query with our management company and the guests that occupied our home after you left.

As far as our 4th bathroom is concerned. We have a Pool Bath so that people enjoying our home do NOT have to enter the home to use the bathroom and completely dry themselves every time they need the use of one. We chose this option when we purchased the home having stayed in a home that had a pool bath that went straight through to the living area. The reason why we chose this option was that we had a young family and while we were staying in another home one of our children used the pool bath and then ran straight into the house and slipped over on the tile floor. We found this to be unacceptable and dangerous so that's why we chose this option. We also have a downstairs bathroom inside our home located next to bedroom 5 so I personally do not understand your comment as we have both an inside and outside bathroom downstairs.

As far as our doors are concerned this really worried me and I wanted to speak to the management company and the renters that left our home after you had occupied it as I hadn't heard anything from you while you were staying in our home. I spoke to the renters and neither of the renters who occupied our home after you had any issues with our doors and there security so I then spoke to the management company to see if you had contacted them regarding the security of the home. To my surprise you had not even contacted them to inform them that there was an issue with the security of the home which I found extremely strange if you had an issue with the locking of our doors. Our doors are extremely secure and I have been informed by our management company that we have no issues with the locking mechanism on any of our doors. If you were experiencing problems locking them we (either myself or the management company) could have walked you through the process and told you how to make sure the doors were locked. We have never had a renter that could not lock the doors and I find it strange that you never mentioned it while you were staying if you found the home to be not as secure as you would like.

Again we thank you for staying in our home and I hope that anyone that has booked our home and is reading this review would reach out to me or the management company if you are experiencing any issues at all.

Jodiestep...
Hockley, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Perfect!!”
Reviewed 18 December 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Me and my family (2 adults 3 children) spent the most amazing 2 weeks in Florida staying at this villa. I really cannot fault it. Beautifully maintained with excellent facilities and only a short simple drive to all the parks. In between visiting the parks the children were well entertained in the games room or in the pool/spa and we were happy pottering around the fully equipped kitchen or relaxing poolside. The area is beautiful for an early morning run (mind the sprinklers if you don't want to get wet hehe) there are shops nearby and big supermarkets a short drive away. Jason the owner was so helpful and always reachable if needed. Our hardest decision was choosing who had which bedroom! If we have the pleasure of returning to Florida I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

21 Jan 2018
Hi Jodie

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words.

We are so happy that you enjoyed our home and love the area we are based in. We would love to have you in our home again when you return to Florida.

Thanks again

Am1310
Dublin, Ireland
“Robin Road Oct 201 ;)”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Stayed in the Robin Road Villa for 2 weeks in October. There were 5 of us 2 adults and 3 kids and we had a fab time, although there was plenty of extra space for a larger party. The house was very clean, spacious and well equipped with all mod cons. The development was very quiet and felt really safe.

I must say that Jason the owner was very good to deal with, and provided an excellent rental experience, from the time we booked all the way through.

I would definitely recommend the house for a vacation

Your age range 35-49
18 Dec 2017
Hi

Thanks for staying with us this year and for your fantastic review.

Please don't forget to mention our home to all your family and friends.

Ray V
“Stunning Villa in a Superb location”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I booked the villa for my family based on the photos i'd seen on Facebook as they looked good. We arrived at the villa and we were totally blown away by this beautiful place, large spacious rooms immaculately kept with fantastic facilities (our fav was the hot tub!). Ideal location for visiting all the attractions. We enjoyed it so much we have rebooked for 2018.

18 Dec 2017
Hi Ray

Thanks for providing us with this fantastic review and we look forward to your visit again next year.

Jason
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing