Stayed here on our first night of a 2 week Carribean island hopping tour. The hotel is situated tucked away on the South Eastern part of the island, a good 30 minute taxi ride from the airport (US$100 cab ride - consider renting a car).
Staff was warm and friendly and doing everything to be helpful - always with a smile.
Hotel itself is 50 suites in villas, each overlooking the ocean. Our suite was new and comfortable with lots of fans, Molten Brown toileteries, a small "swimming" (more "dipping") pool and an outdoor shower. Beach is picturesque but small. Main pool is gorgeous. Only issue it that the property feels a bit packed in and one sees lots of neighboring properties around so one does not feel to be in a secluded location.
Restaurant service was again very sweet but a bit slow (who cares, it's vacation). Food itself was good but not great. Wine list was surprisingly large and not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden of Eden: luxury, relation, well-being! On Martinique's eastern coast, between Le Francois and Le Vauclin, 16 miles from the international airport. 50 Suites for day-to-day and dream living, over 18 villas. 2 restaurants (lagoon and a la carte), lounge-bar, meeting room, large swimming pool, white sand beach, Spa in exclusive partnership with Guerlain, Kite surfing, day trip motor boating, windsurfing, little catamarans, tennis court, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Hotel Le Francois
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa Martinique/Le Francois