For the 2nd year in a row, we spent one week in the beautiful Cap Est. I really love the warm colors and the site itself. This time we took the Suite Executive and were at ease. Great service, we loved the breakfast. Nice pool and the Campeche is a good place when hungry after a swim. Try as well the gourmet restaurant sometimes, you won't be disapointed. Minus is the beach which is not always appealing (depending on the tide= no water and a lot of algues). You need a car to seek for better places. Maybe not fully a 5 star hotel, but who cares, a great place to be at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden of Eden: luxury, relation, well-being! On Martinique's eastern coast, between Le Francois and Le Vauclin, 16 miles from the international airport. 50 Suites for day-to-day and dream living, over 18 villas. 2 restaurants (lagoon and a la carte), lounge-bar, meeting room, large swimming pool, white sand beach, Spa in exclusive partnership with Guerlain, Kite surfing, day trip motor boating, windsurfing, little catamarans, tennis court, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Hotel Le Francois
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa Martinique/Le Francois