“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Mornings you always remember!!!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mornings you always remember!!!!
Live your dream!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vasilis k
“Excellent”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed at Hemera villa for 3 nights.

The rooms were spacious, tastefully decorated and with all amenities, and the villa itself was spotless clean and had great views of sunset and volcano. The villa is located on a quiet location, away from the noisy Fira etc. but it is fairly easy and quick to get anywhere on the island (by car or public transport).

Overall, i would happily go back to Hemera and Santorini, it was a memorable stay on a really nice villa and on a breathtakingly beautiful island.

2 Aug 2017
What a great review for Hemera Holiday Home villa in Santorini!!!!Thank you!!!!
The most important of all,I think,is that you and your family enjoyed yourselves staying here and left with unforgettable memories from this place !!! Looking forward to seeing you again!!
Gene G
“Amazing Experience!!!! A Must-Stay!!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family of 3 stayed 3 days with Maria in her villa on Santorini Island. I cannot say enough good things about Maria as a host and her home. The home is perfectly situated with a beautiful caldera view and private parking for your rental car. Maria greeted us warmly and showed us the home with all the ammeneties. It is better thant the photographs, spotlessly clean, with excellent hot water and AC. Maria helped us with restaurant and tour options and gave us a gift of food and wine in the refrigerator. The home is situated on the "quieter" end of the island, away from the waves of cruise ship tourists in Oia and Fira. Don't believe the tour books that say you must be in Oia and Fira for the best sunsets. The best sunsets on the island can be seen right from the balcony of Hemera Holiday Home! If we ever come back to Santorini, and we hope we will, this is where we will stay. The home is so comfortable that we felt like we would have the best vacation if we never ventured out of it for the time we were there. Thanks, Maria!

6 Jul 2017
How many wonderful phrases about Hemera Holiday Home and me!!!Truly speaking I tried to do and I always will do my best for my guests since they are in a place with noone familiar with.I have to thank you my dear friends as you were very early bookers of the villa,very respectful and tidy,too.I wish you could visit Santorini again and stay with us.It would be my pleasure to be your hostess!!!Thank you Gene,Robin and Andrew!!!!
Alwaysloo...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place & hostess”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

So many wonderful items about our stay
1. Exceptional bedding & pillows- we have traveled a lot in Europe & these were the top!
2. Cleanliness- couldn't get over how clean & well cared for the home is
3. Breathtaking views- beautiful views that were unbelievable - I did yoga from balcony & was in a trance w the views
4. Great Location- out of the hustle & bustle of Oia & Fira, but could be there in a short while with a ride
5. Hostess- Maria is fantastic! She arranged transfers, tours, & taxis for us. She answered all my questions (and I had a lot) in a timely & friendly manner
If you are looking for a place in Santorini, you should definitely consider this one!!

21 Jun 2017
I wish you could have stayed longer!!!You were not only kind,very friendly and tidy but you were always in a breezy manner and I liked it.Thank you my friends for all these polite words you wrote about Hemera Holiday Home and me !!!! I would love to have you as guests again!!!!!
Marvin O
Lincoln, California
“Perfect in every way imaginable.”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is away from the busy areas, but close to everything; the accommodation is immaculate; the view is incredible; the hostess is fantastic; and it's all on the island of Santorini - at Hemera Holiday Home. Maria is the consummate hostess, providing hot fresh breakfast every morning; providing a lot of information on what to do and where and how to plan your visit; and providing a generous portion of Greek style caring and love, as much as the limited time permitted. Maria arranged for a car pick-up and drop-off at the port, which went flawlessly. We took a four hour sunset sailing cruise that was delightful. We tried a couple of her recommended restaurants which were very enjoyable. We visited Vlychada beach, which was quiet and enjoyable and discovered and toured the Tomato Industrial Museum, also interesting and worthwhile. Oia and Fira and Imerovigli are interesting to visit, but busy and crowded, while Megalochori is small and nice and quiet. All in all, we had a great visit and Maria and Hemera Holiday House were an important part of our experience. Thank you Maria for your kind and generous hospitality. Sharon, Michelle and Marvin (June 2017)

18 Jun 2017
When you host so nice people,how can't you feel lucky?My dear guests-friends ,you made me almost cry on the day you left the villa and while I was reading all these kind words for the property and me, as well!!!
I only do my best for all the visitors of Hemera Holiday Home as it our home,your home and I'll keep on it!!You were not only fantastic people but very sociable with a lot of humor,too.I really appreciate that you left the villa as you found it!!!!!!
And I wish I could meet you again in the future!!!!!!
I can't say enough about you!!Thank you my dear friends!!!
Greg S
South Carolina
“Million dollar view in a great house and a great hostess.”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The pictures do not do the house and view justice. It is more beautiful and totally exceeded expectations. It was our first trip to Santorini and we were unsure where to stay. North? South? Fira? We visited Fira and it is crowded and traffic is very heavy. Oia in the north is famous for the sunset view. We got the same view from the south without the hordes of tourists that crowd Oia every night. This house has a spectacular view of the Caldera. It is next door to the prestigious Princess Spa Hotel. No pool at the house, but same view and location as the Princess in an amazing and immaculate 3 bedroom house for a fraction of the price. Maria is a great hostess. She helped us with activity suggestions and cooked amazing breakfasts for us each morning. The nice bottle of wine and variety of fruit and other food items waiting for us at arrival were a very nice and appreciated touch. Maria and her husband were a delight. On a side note, in our opinion, a rental car is required pretty much anywhere you stay in Santorini if you want to easily get to all the sights. There are virtually no sidewalks and streets are narrow and there are bridges and other areas that make walking dangerous and not practical outside confined areas of the towns. Buses were reliable, but a rental car is actually less expensive for a family and far more convenient. Our family LOVED our stay at Hemera Holiday Home! We enjoyed having a full functional kitchen and were happy to break in the outdoor BBQ fueled by old grape vines for charcoal. Great memories. Thank you Maria!

15 Jun 2017
I'm very thanful to have had you as guests at my villa!!!You were not only pleasant,considerate and friendly people but you treated my property as it was your own,too.I'm also glad that you let me show you the greek hospitality and that I managed to make you feel like home.Thank you for telling all these nice words for the accommodation, its location and me.It is true that Hemera Holiday Home is far from the crowd accommodation but it has the same astonishing views of the whole caldera,as well.
I hope we will keep in touch,my friends !!!Looking forward to meeting you again!!!!
Thank you Greg,Becky,Stephanie and Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peter P
“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I can not stress enough how incredible Maria was from day one. Anything we wished for was waiting for us including Maria at 4am when we arrived unexpectedly in Santorini at 3am. The villa is immaculate in design and cleanliness. Everyday Maria offered us a new home made treat to enjoy and asked if we needed anything.
I will be disappointed if the villa is booked when I return to Santorini.

6 Jun 2017
A great thank you isn't enough for you,my friends!!! I've already missed all of you!!
Peter was not only a very friendly and polite person but he was also respectful and considerate,too.He treated my villa as it was his own home.I would highly reccommend him!!!!It was my pleasure to have guests like Peter and his company in my villa!
Thank you,Peter,Leah,Kelly and Jaykob!!!Looking forward to your next visit!!
Tour48408...
“Our graet holiday experience!”
Reviewed 17 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We were very pleased to see that everything is just as beautiful as on all the nice photos! Very well equiped and clean, nothing was missing and there was even an espresso machine in the kitchen. Important for us: all windows in the bedrooms could be darkened well and the mattresses were of high quality! From the living room and the balcony you have an amazing view on the caldera and it is a pleasure to have breakfast and in the evening a glass of wine there.
The location of the villa is superb, the most beautiful beaches of Santorini are nearby, additional lots of restaurants/coffee shops and the trip to Fira is only 15 minutes by car (Oia 35 min.).
We love Santorini and we love this beautiful villa but both will be topped by the generous Greek hospitality of our host Maria!!! Every morning she surprised us with delicious Greek pastry and cakes, she always wanted to spoil us, we had many interesting conversations and we got lot of tips and ideas for our daily trips! Our holiday was a great experience, thank you Maria! We will definitely come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Nov 2016
A great thanks isn't enough for all these nice and polite words you wrote about Hemera Holiday Home and me.It was my honor to have had you as guests and I hope we will keep in touch from now on as friends,too,since "real people" are very rare nowadays!!!Also,as I have promised,I will continue doing my best for any visitor of H.H.H. because I love to make them feel like home during their stay at my villa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you again!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing