I went there with some friends last May. We had an amazing time! Amazing food. The staff couldn't be any nicer! Specially Makis. The day tryp to Paxos is a must do. Don't forget to go to Panos for some drinks at night! I would repeat for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi