“Best Hotel EVER”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lefkimi
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Best Hotel EVER”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have just spent a week at this all inclusive fantastic hotel, I arrived on thw 25th April. From the reception staff, waiters, and bar staff I have never met such nicer people, service with a SMILE and a true smile. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel which is right on the beach is a WOW and the rooms are a WOW. The food is second to none and the whole place including the gardens are so clean. If you could give this hotel a 7 star rating I would give it. I hope to add some pics soon. The only down side is that its down from the airport so transfer time after dropping off at 4 other hotels meant that it took nearly 2 hours to get there. Next time, and I am going back there, I will take a taxi from the airport just over 45 minutes, well worth it when you have had a long and late flight, but its well worth the trip.On the beach there is a lovley Greek lady hiring out Jet Ski Scooters, she is so lovely I want to go back there just to meet her again, service with a smile.

Room Tip: I had room 707 it was away from the kids area and pool so much quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Jeff B
Sevi M, Rooms Division Manager at Mayor Capo Di Corfu, responded to this review, 28 November 2014
Dear Guest,

we would like to thank you for this fantastic review regarding your stay with us.

It was a pleasure reading your comments and sharing them with the team.

We are grateful and truly delighted that your overall experience was an enjoyable one.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I visited the Aquis Capo Di Corfu at the end of April 2014 and cannot priase the hotel highly enough. The rooms were excellent ,the food was varied with themed nights AS WELL AS the regular food ( some of which was cooked in the restaurant dining area). However what stood out more than everything else was the staff who in every single department were extremely friendly and could not do enough to help. This included regular trips to the beach and pool by the waiters to bring you any drinks that you may require, through to the restaurant manager who if the restaurant was busy asked us if we would like to go and have a drink and he would come and get us when it was a little quieter. A mention to the reception staff also who assisted us with various things in a very pleasant and professional way. You get the feeling that you've known them all your life. Whilst we were there the weather wasn't brilliant on some days so the hotel staff opened the lobby bar (as well as the pool bar) all day, even though it was only supposed to open at 17.30.
The pool is beautiful and you can walk off the pool grounds instantly onto the beach, where the sea is waist deep for around 100 yards.
The bed I found a little hard even though it was quite big in size but that is just a matter of taste.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and if I go back to Corfu it will be the first hotel I look at.

Room Tip: We stayed at the end of April and NOTHING was open in Kavos until May so we were somewhat limited wh...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is great to read all your impressive comments about our team’s dedicated hospitality.

Dundalk, Ireland
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I recently visited this hotel with friends after having a hotel disaster in nearby Kavos, we decided to check Capo di Corfu out and ended up booking while in the reception. From the moment we arrived, the staff catered to our every need.
The setting of the hotel is fab, instead of it being a sky-rise hotel the individual buildings added to the idyllic setting. The family room in which we stayed was very spacious, and had all the essentials needed, including a DVD player with DVDs stored at reception (perfect for the cloudy days which we had). I must mention Andreas for his attentiveness in the restaurant - he really took the time to get to know us! George in the lobby bar also deserves a mention. The pool setting was perfect, and activities such as aqua aerobics and yoga were organised, the highlight being a dance party around the pool. I really cannot find flaws with this place. I will definitely visit again and would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Maynooth, Ireland
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was one of five girls in our twenties who came for a week away in Kavos this Easter. When we arrived in Kavos we realised it was off-season and was a ghost town. There was nowhere to eat and our "hotel" was a dive. We moved straight away to Aquis Capo Di Corfu and loved it straight away. Being all-inclusive we ate and drank to out hearts content.
The staff couldn't have done enough for us; if you asked for something they got it for you; a plaster, a travel adaptor, Andreas even gave me a book when I had nothing to read.
They were so generous and friendly. Even though it was quiet there we had a ball and didn't want to leave! George at the bar was also great, he didn't mind us driving him mad for more drinks!
The rooms were gorgeous and really clean.
Great place and I'd highly recommend it!

2 Thank 942Aimee

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our little family enjoyed the hospitality of the Staff of Aquis Capo for a week this easter Kudos to Lizzy and the whole team.

Great room, amazing view, very easy to find, tasty food, nice little gym and excellent animators we really had a nice rest and the even our 18 month old daughter felt like a queen.

Kudos to the team Lizzy, FRAM Animators, Flavio, the Chef, the waitors and cleaners if I forgot to mention anyone please forgive me.

Thanks for taking care of us.

Room Tip: If you are with a baby chose the family room.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Robert F
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us.
Your positive comments are very much appreciated and have been shared with the whole team.

We cannot wait to have you back with us on your next trip to Corfu.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Aquis Capo di Corfu is an amazing resort. The scenery, the location, the facitilies, the food, the entertainment - I could not fault one thing. The staff are so welcoming - Valentino from the animation team was a real stand out, his energy and his Italian passion really made the holiday extra enjoyable. Forza Valentino! The rest of the French team were also fantastic - Martin, Roderic, Morgane, Morgane, Delphie et al! Spiros and Eya in the restaurant as well as Andreas the very accomodating manager made every meal special. Maria, Slavka, Vasily & Daiana will keep you well watered by the pool bar and all deserve more praise than I can offer. I would come back to this resort for sure. Lizzy on reception was our go-to girl for advise on the island and what to do when we sadly had one day of rain. There is so much to do on resort if you're willing and Corfu is such a beautiful island if you're feeling adventurous. The rooms are so clean and safe, it really did feel like a home away from home. Hopefully it will not be too long til I'm back by the pool sipping a tequila sunrise and dancing with the animation team. I seriously could not recommend this hotel anymore.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review of our resort following your recent stay with us.

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I went there with some friends last May. We had an amazing time! Amazing food. The staff couldn't be any nicer! Specially Makis. The day tryp to Paxos is a must do. Don't forget to go to Panos for some drinks at night! I would repeat for sure!

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Cova_ryb
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us.

We cannot wait to have you back with us on your next trip to Corfu.

Rooms Division Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lefkimi
MarBella Corfu Hotel
Mareblue Beach Resort
Mareblue Beach Resort
#1 of 1 in Agios Spyridonas
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,945 reviews

Been to Mayor Capo Di Corfu? Share your experiences!