Returned from here yesterday. Can only echo what's already been said by others. The staff are so genuinely friendly and take time to chat and look like they really enjoy their work.
The room was absolutely spotless and modern, although there was only a shower in a tiny cubicle with a toilet with an opaque glass door - not something very inviting when your partner needs to use the loo! The same applied to the toilets in the hotel lobby, and no locks! Maybe it's my reserved Britishness, but I do like a litle security when I'm in a public toilet....
Food was ok, good variety, but a little tasteless in most cases.I don't expect anything more though with an all-inclusive buffet
These are all minor gripes though. The real stickler for me was that there was hardly anything to do off-site. Kavos was closed (but you wouldn't want to go there anyway), so you were pretty much trapped in the resort. That's fine if you want to milk the all-inclusive for every penny, but I like to visit the local area on the odd occasion for a change of scenery, but that just wasn't possible here, which was a shame. Everywhere was dead after 11pm once the all-inclusive drinks finished. The bars were open until 1am, but the tight holidaymakers not wanting to spend a single penny soon disappeared back to their rooms within minutes and the place was like a ghost town! I don't go on holiday to go to bed at 11pm!
Having said all this, the hotel itself really is beautiful and the staff are fantastic. Doubt I'd return again, but that's only because of the location and my own particular likes. If you want an all-inclusive holiday and just stay in the complex for the time you're there and not spend a single penny, this is the place for you.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi