My husband and I spent a week here at the end of April 2014 and couldn't have asked for more. Every aspect of our stay was excellent: clean sheets and towels every day and our room immaculate; good and varied food - something for everyone; a "village style" setting, again immaculately kept; a pool where the activities took place with the beach immediately behind; a quiet pool away from the hustle and bustle and entertainment, and a small flume pool for the children.
Another plus: the rooms were well insulated! Our room fronted the pool and had a small terrace; great outlook and, with the doors closed, little could be heard, even when the animation team was in full swing!
The excellent children' clubs - run by the animation team, led by Valentino - even managed to engage the teenagers and, despite the weather, the team were highly effective in persuading people to take part in the activities, even aqua fit in a very chilly pool - fun to participate in and fun to watch!!! Valentino and the team have great people skills and were brilliant at keeping us involved and laughing even under grey skies.
Despite it being the first week of the season and a surfeit of cloud and rain, we had a brilliant time.
The staff were, without exception, welcoming, friendly and always happy to help.
From making sure our, firmish but comfortable, bed was made a little softer to ease an aching hip, to the organisation of a hire car, down to the tiniest element of guidance and advice, nothing was too much trouble. Every member of the reception staff were excellent but a special mention goes to Lizzy, who was outstanding, for help and advice and has an amazing grasp of several languages!
At the pool and on the beach, the friendly and helpful staff were on hand to bring drinks to the lounger and special mention must be given to Slava, at the pool bar, for her delightful demeanour; warm and welcoming she had ability to make us feel as if she'd known us forever!
The restaurant staff were equally welcoming and attentive. The excellent restaurant manager was friendly and helpful but a special mention must go to Eya who's care, attention and ready smile made mealtimes so enjoyable.
The hotel bar staff were great and we would have spent more time, upstairs, in the evenings on the balcony, had the weather been kinder!
We can't finish without a mention for the support staff. We've praised our cleaner already, but an accolade should go to the all the 'back-room' staff who's contribution to the cleanliness, comfort and beauty of the environment is enormous.
The facilities, already good, are being extended and there will be an additional eating facility. This we discovered during an exploratory meander to the outlying areas and a question asked at the desk - we wouldn't have known otherwise!
I enjoyed a hot stone body massage in a relaxing atmosphere and there are also manicures, pedicures and fish pedicure available.
As a suggestion for the future, particularly as the weather wasn't good when we were there, perfection would be achieved by the inclusion of an indoor pool and a larger gym and health and beauty area in the new development.
All inclusive finishes at 11pm but a short walk away is the Life Bar, run by Taz and full of life and fun (oh how we danced!), and a few steps further down is a bar with a busy football focus.
Wherever we went we encountered nothing but welcoming friendly people who went out of their way to help. On arrival, we received a great welcome from the lovely Agatha at the Lord's travel desk at the airport. Her help, on our departure, was to prove invaluable when she helped our new friends sort out some missing paperwork. Such a safe pair of hands, thank you!
Corfu was the last choice on a holiday booked 5 days before we left, but this entire experience would make Corfu and the Aquis Capo Di Corfu, our first choice for a brilliant holiday experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi