We've just returned from 10 days at the Capo di Corfu all-inclusive resort. My wife, our two kids (ages 12 and 16) and I all had a good time. We travelled independently, not with a tour operator. Just a few thoughts about the resort. For us, the best thing about the hotel was the beautiful sandy beach: plenty of sun loungers, no need to claim your spot with that early-morning towel on sunbed, plus a wonderful warm sea; the water is pretty shallow extending quite a distance, perfect for small kids. Great view across the sea, too, to mainland Greece. The swimming pool is wonderful, too. It never felt crowded, even though the hotel was full. Our main criticism is of the restaurant. Food was poorly labelled, every day we had to ask restaurant staff to identify the meat dishes, some of which had no labels by them. And even the labels that were displayed were often inaccurate. For instance, sometimes cutlets marked as 'beef' were actually 50 percent pork; chicken fillets sometimes wrapped in bacon etc. It's a problem that could be easily rectified, though.We were also disappointed by the lack of decent fruit juices at breakfast: juice was not freely available, guests had to request a glass and the juice on offer was not high quality. Having said that, the food itself was good, we always found dishes we could eat and never left the restaurant feeling hungry. Our room was spacious, but the two children's beds were pretty makeshift: there would have been enough room for two proper single beds for the kids I think. I cannot fault the staff: very polite and attentive. Slight problem on the final day: reception staff claimed we hadn't paid for our holiday. I told them I had paid on arrival. They eventually confirmed that and were very apologetic. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. Overall, a very good, relaxing holiday. But I think with a few tweaks the resort could be sensational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi