We arrived on the 14th May to sunshine,and first thought was what a lovely hotel great outlook across the sea,very clean.
From then on the weather changed we had heavy rain ,bad storms and cold.
The rooms are very clean very modern but still have a few teething problems,as we had to move room as water can up from the drain,the door handle came off ,but as its new i am sure it will be resolved.
The staff are very helpful ,some very nice waitress always wanting to top your wine glass,
The only bad thing we will say as the weather was so so bad, not anything to do as no English channels only news.Only two bars ,one out by the pool and the other very small if you are all sat inside.No real entertainment,then its mostly in French.
We did not do any trips due to the weather,but also a long drive and costly.
I did make two special friends who was always pleased to see me,as to get feed .(sneak out bacon and cakes and love the cheese) kept me from over eating.
Two black dogs who sit by the pool or down by the beach rolling in the sand.they are very friendly ,one loves being stroked the other i don't think has had much care as not use to being stroked. and backs away. I did feel for these dogs as i was told a local got rid of them.If you see them do feed them as the staff don't and they rely on us softies to feed them,they will come up to you and will remember you ,they saw me off when i got on the coach so sad to leave them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi