Unfortunately we had really poor weather but this can happen if you go in May or September.
The hotel caters mainly for the French, six of the 8 entertainment staff are French. There are two Scandinavians to look after the Brits, all of them friendly and the French guys put on one of the best hotel shows I have ever seen - really professional !
The beach really could do with a clean up, if you go 100 meters either side of the beach it becomes difficult to walk on and has a lot of rubbish. Not suitable if a long stretching beach is what you want.
The staff were very good all round.
The water is rather unpleasant and I found that this spoilt most of the drinks and soups for me, but otherwise the food was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi