“Pure relaxation”

Delphini Restaurant Bar - Thai + Med
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Established in 1989 Delphini Restaurant Bar in Ios specialises in authentic Thai cuisine and Mediterranean food. Situated on the foreshore of the bustling Mylopota beach, offering unsurpassed views. A local favourite, Delphini Restaurant Bar is a major bayside hot spot.Looking at the view from Delphini, it's hard to imagine a more spectacular setting for a restaurant.An informal style, Delphini is about the enjoyment of the simplicity of great food served by our friendly and accommodating staff.The restaurant has an uplifting atmosphere and is the ideal setting for a casual lunch or a long leisurely evening. The restaurant looks simply beautiful by day and night. Enjoy your drinks on the relaxing sofas and then settle down for an intimate dinner. Delphini is vibrant, with an energy all of its own - a unique dining experience.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Myself and my girlfriend received the warmest welcome at the Delphini Restuarant, so much so we visited every day during our weeks holiday. The restaurant also benefits from an amazing location on the beach.

I can recommend breakfast, lunch and dinner at restaurant.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were in Ios in late season (end of october) and most of the restaurents on the island were closed. The Delphini restaurant/hotel on the beach of Mylopotas was open and it is known that it is open all year around for tourists on Ios. The staff there was awesome and made us enjoy the island even though many things on the island were closed. During the day, drinks and meals aren't much expensive (2 euros for a big Heineken on the beach) and at night, the restaurants offers a wide variety of meals for ridiculous prices. The manager of the restaurant was really helpful to us even though it was off-season by giving us deals on alcohol, which made our night even better. I would and I will return to Ios and make a turn by the Delphini to enjoy an other beer with a really good dinner.

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I recently dined at this restaurant as it's in a nice location on mylopotas beach and i was in the mood for Thai food. I sat sat down but nobody came with a menu for ten minutes and they weren't very busy at the time. I chose pad thai noodles. They were a bit disappointing like they were made with tomato ketchup and not very authentic. The portion was too small for the price. While i was eating,i noticed the man who must be the manager sitting topless and flicking his long grey hair while smoking cigarettes at the next table. Unfortunately,the cigarette smoke was aimed at my table while i was trying to eat. I know it was open air but it was like the manager had no respect for the customers who are paying his wages as he was too busy trying to look cool. It took another ten minutes to attract the attention of a waiter to pay my bill. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The place is nice, friendly staff, average food and so overpriced!!!!!!We ate here once and it was the most expencive dinner during our stay in Greece!!!!!So disapointing...:( in conclusion: n-o-t w-o-r-t-h i-t!!!Stay away and save your money!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We ate here once to try the Thai after travelling for a while we were missing the fresh Spicey flavours. Food was definitely Spicey but way overpriced for what it was and service was friendly enough but not spectacular. As it had such good reviews we decided to try the Greek menu too, again it was okay but by far the most expensive Greek salad and most bland flavour , we have tried some beautiful food in Greece but this was not in the same league! I would choose to go to the healthy and authentic restaurant next door over this restaurant.