“Best hotel in the Greek Islands!!!!”
Review of Ios Palace Hotel

Ios Palace Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Milopotas
Reviewed 15 May 2011

This is our 4th year returning to the Ios Palace and every year we return we are reminded why we come back. This year I decided to hold my 40th birthday in Ios and had family and friends fly in from all over the world to celebrate with me at the hotel. The hotel is great for relaxing during the day and a cocktail (s) at the pool bar in the evening watching the sunet.
Rooms are large and well equipped all with amazing sea views.
The staff are incredible - warm, friendly, efficient and genuine. The views are to die for across the beach and bay, so beautiful to wake up to every morning. The food delicious and reasonably priced - be sure to try out Agosto in town too for a bit of a Gastro experience - amazing food, gorgeous presentation!
This is the 1st year we have been since the spa opened last year and I had one of the best massages of my life!!! Also complete with a hydro pool, steam and sauna room, treatment rooms and gym.
Thank you once again to the fabulous team at Ios Palace - special shoutout to Panos, Dina, Terry and Athena and to all of the others that I have missed for the most INCREIDBLE trip and hospitality. Can't wait to get back - see you next year - if not before!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PR_Boy_London

Reviewed 14 May 2011

Having been lucky enough to stay at some of the greatest hotels in the world, I was completely overwhelmed by the hidden gem that is The Ios Palace. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left (2 days late due to a flight cancellation) we were treated like royalty. Everything about this hotel is perfect, from the beautiful view of the bay that every room gets to the well priced, tasty food on offer. Each and every member of staff from Panos the manager to our housekeeper went above and beyond their duties to make sure we had everything we needed. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. If you go to Greece, make a stop in Ios, and stay here.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank olibartlett
Reviewed 4 May 2011

We stayed at Ios Palace for two nights with our two children. We were looking for a little piece of paradise in Ios, and we found it. We sprung the extra few $ for the Superior Suite and were glad we did. With the fantastic views, personal plunge pool and super comfy beds, we were left well pleased of our choice. The service is friendly, the food of good quality, the choices for the day spa excellent and the connection to the Agosto restaurant in town all to be commended. As we got there right at the start of the season, there were still a few teething problems in relation to maintenance and there were a considerable amount of painters and the like around, but this was compensated by the friendliness of the staff and management, and especially Panos and Athena. Great work guys, we hope you have a big summer as your facility deserves this. You would be mad to not try Agosto restaurant whilst staying in Ios - our best dining experience yet!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Shua70
Reviewed 10 February 2011

My husband and i stayed here during our wedding 2 years ago.The hotel is great.....amazing views and right on the beach.The decor is simple but elegant and also luxurious at the same time!We went back this year as we loved the place so much!They had just built a new spa with gym there this year which was fabulous.Absolutely love the beautiful island of Ios,super romantic and staying at Ios Palace just made it perfect!Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sinet
Reviewed 13 December 2010

Great View, Amazing beaches, and staff that helped to make it a honeymoon experiance we will never forget.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I felt so welcomed from the second I stepped through the door.
The service was second to none and staff were the nicest and friendliest people I have ever met.
The location of ios palace was perfect with beautiful views.
From the rooms to the pool bar there is nothing I could complain about.
The vibe of the staff was a warm and friendly vibe.
For the owners to introduce themselves to me dumb founding, it made me feel like I was the only person there.
Without a doubt I would definately go back again and again.
I would like to say thankyou to the staff and owners of ios palace for making a good holiday into a fantastic holiday and I would recommend it to anyone I meet.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Abuconan
Reviewed 1 October 2010

we booke a suit, when we arrived the first thing we did is that we called the cleaning lady to make up our room, the floor was dirty the sheet dirty and they werent ironed. the service was very poor for that price. it was taking them over 45 min to bring us a coffe to our room and then we got it after we had called them like 3 times. not worth it a all. the only positive is the view and the location right at the beach.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
6  Thank Kassandratravel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milopotas
1 mi away
#4 of 42 in Ios
Lofos Village Hotel
Lofos Village Hotel
#3 of 5 in Chora

Been to Ios Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!