booked a family suite for 3 nights.
- Nice location, view of Milopotas beach
- friendly staff
- Cool pool/bar
- we had 2 aircons but one remote control working
- ridiculous minibar: just sitting there against the wall. Just had 2 soft drinks, no water!
- rooms are outdated despite an effort to make them look modern.
- TV reception was bad and very few channels
- It took me a while to figure out how to close the door when leaving the room! You need to close the button from the door knob from the inside....Totally annoying!
- Windows not closing properly
Not worth 4 stars, sorry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ios Palace Hotel & Spa, built amphitheatrically above Mylopotas Bay (just a few minutes walk from the Town) is the epitome of Cycladic beauty condensed in a bright white microcosm at the edge of Mylopotas bay in Ios island.This luxurious hotel, offering 5* services, caters to modern travelers' every need. 59 rooms and suites with panoramic view of the most famous beach of the island at your disposal. All of them distinguished for their minimal decoration with details that connote to the element of water via the carefully selected transparent furniture by Kartell and the use of multicoloured glasses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Ios Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ios Palace
- Ios Palace Milopotas
- Ios Palace Hotel Greece