Ios Palace Hotel
  • Beachfront
Galaxy Hotel(Milopotas)
Hotel Katerina(Milopotas)
  • Pool
All reviewsupper poolmylopotas beachsalt waterhotel is locatedour honeymoonpool barbreakfast was includedbest hotel on the islandamazing viewsoverlooking the beachgreek islandsprivate poolparty goersstayed here for nightsfantastic hoteljunior suitecan't wait to come back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I will never forget my stay at this hotel! Recently renovated, with all rooms, swimming pool and breakfast area having sea view! The swimming pool always has clean water. We really enjoyed our drink in the hotel's bars (Margarita Bar, Five Senses Bar, Tomatini restaurant)! The Breakfast is impressive, with local and traditional delicacies and sea view...! The best part of our stay was the hospitality! Constantina at the reception is a tourism professional in every sense! Very helpful, very polite and always at your disposal! I would definitely stay in the same hotel when we visit Ios again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed here July 2012 and returning in 2014, a wondeful place to stay, staff are excellent and surroundings amazing.

Rooms very clean and the breakfast is supurb.

Great spots around the pool to look out to the ocean and the beach.

Overall beautiful experience that I would recommend to others in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sunsnile7
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Ios Palace couldnt be located in a better spot. On a hill over looking the Ocean. The rooms are an excellent size with Large balconys that give you breathtaking Views. If you decide to stay here dont forget to venture to the top pool, as you will not be disappointed in the views and cabana beds there. Overall the stay here was fantastic i was more then impressed, staff were friendly. They do charge for a shuttle to the ferry tho. Also the bed was extremly uncomfortable, probably cause the bed frame was made out of concrete. But the Views are more then worth the sore back in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nay_holidayz
Reviewed 7 October 2013

As soon as I walked into the foyer, I was taken care of. Traveling alone, finding this hotel was my savior. I met fantastic people staying here, the staff are extremely professional and caring. The location is amazing, the pools are gorgeous with a fun bar. I loved it so much I extended my stay for more days. And was sad to leave. I would go back simply because of my experience here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Amber C
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed here in September 2013, at the end of a season so it was very quit and peaceful.The hotel is at the best beach in Ios.Two beautiful pools,breathtaking view from every coner in this hotel.Wonderful staff,very helpfull and always smiling!we felt like home there!Very clean rooms.Good and tasty breakfast although it would be nice to have more choise in food. I must say that compare to other greek hotels Ios palace deservs 5 stars.Defenetly recomend to stay here!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple