“IOS PALACE-Must Stay Here!!”
Review of Ios Palace Hotel

Ios Palace Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Milopotas
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This was an INCREDIBLE hotel, right on the beach, ocean view from hotel room, and 2 massive pools with canopy beds along the pool railings. It's about a 10 minute cab ride from the crazy party scene of downtown Ios. There were also two brand new desktop computers with high speed internet in the lobby for anyone to use, which was really convenient since my phone fell into the ocean. The staff was very very friendly, kind and generous. We were a group of 5 girls, and we got a voucher for a bottle of wine with both of our rooms in addition to a free massage at the spa for everybody. I also celebrated my birthday here, and the chef offered to keep the BBQ open for an extra hour after it was supposed to close because I wanted to have my birthday dinner on the pool. Also got free dessert for our whole group complete with candles!! Best experience, this is definitely the place to stay if you're going to Ios. Buffet breakfast also included with your stay!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nora K
There are newer reviews for Ios Palace Hotel

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We had an impromptu visit to Ios and what started as a 2 night stay here turned into about 2 weeks as we just didn't want to leave.

At one stage as there was no availability, and we had not prebooked, we had to stay somewhere else for a few nights and then came back.

We stayed in 4 different rooms and each one was different, but all were clean and well presented and interesting. I loved the poetry murals on the wall in the rooms.

The breakfast here was lovely as were the meals. The facilities are great from the pool to the on site spa.

Most outstanding was the management and all of the staff - this Hotel gets my award for what seems to be the most well managed Hotel I have ever stayed in.

A great base for exploring Ios and all it has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JoJoVanuatu
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I will never forget my stay at this hotel! Recently renovated, with all rooms, swimming pool and breakfast area having sea view! The swimming pool always has clean water. We really enjoyed our drink in the hotel's bars (Margarita Bar, Five Senses Bar, Tomatini restaurant)! The Breakfast is impressive, with local and traditional delicacies and sea view...! The best part of our stay was the hospitality! Constantina at the reception is a tourism professional in every sense! Very helpful, very polite and always at your disposal! I would definitely stay in the same hotel when we visit Ios again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed here July 2012 and returning in 2014, a wondeful place to stay, staff are excellent and surroundings amazing.

Rooms very clean and the breakfast is supurb.

Great spots around the pool to look out to the ocean and the beach.

Overall beautiful experience that I would recommend to others in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sunsnile7
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Ios Palace couldnt be located in a better spot. On a hill over looking the Ocean. The rooms are an excellent size with Large balconys that give you breathtaking Views. If you decide to stay here dont forget to venture to the top pool, as you will not be disappointed in the views and cabana beds there. Overall the stay here was fantastic i was more then impressed, staff were friendly. They do charge for a shuttle to the ferry tho. Also the bed was extremly uncomfortable, probably cause the bed frame was made out of concrete. But the Views are more then worth the sore back in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nay_holidayz
Reviewed 7 October 2013

As soon as I walked into the foyer, I was taken care of. Traveling alone, finding this hotel was my savior. I met fantastic people staying here, the staff are extremely professional and caring. The location is amazing, the pools are gorgeous with a fun bar. I loved it so much I extended my stay for more days. And was sad to leave. I would go back simply because of my experience here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Amber C
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed here in September 2013, at the end of a season so it was very quit and peaceful.The hotel is at the best beach in Ios.Two beautiful pools,breathtaking view from every coner in this hotel.Wonderful staff,very helpfull and always smiling!we felt like home there!Very clean rooms.Good and tasty breakfast although it would be nice to have more choise in food. I must say that compare to other greek hotels Ios palace deservs 5 stars.Defenetly recomend to stay here!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OlaM20
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milopotas
Liostasi Hotel & Suites
#4 of 42 in Ios
Ios Resort Hotel
Ios Resort Hotel
#2 of 4 in Chora

Been to Ios Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!