Ios Palace Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Galaxy Hotel(Milopotas)
Hotel Katerina(Milopotas)
  • Pool
All reviewsupper poolmylopotas beachsalt waterhotel is locatedour honeymoonpool barbreakfast was includedbest hotel on the islandamazing viewsoverlooking the beachgreek islandsprivate poolparty goersstayed here for nightsfantastic hoteljunior suitecan't wait to come back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I really like this hotel! This is amazing place.The rooms were clean and comfortable, with a beautiful view to the beach.I liked to drink my coffee in the huge pool and admire the beautiful view. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I discovered this hotel online, and I was grateful . Very beautiful place, the hotel’s location to the surrounding seacapes. The apartment is really attractive, the whole decoration was very stylish and the residence was well equipped, I enjoyed the large swimming pool and the sunsets from the terrace. I think this hotel offers the best value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sylwia w
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Location is just perfect! And never ever have i been greeted so nicely and professionally by any hotel, they even offered to take my bags to the room! Spent 4 days with my girlfriend at this amazing hotel. Food was delicious, i would highly recommend waking up early to make it to their breakfast. Beds are comfortable and clean, room service quick at responding and are very polite. Over all my experience from this hotel is very good! I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This hotel is just amazing, perfect location, nice views on Mylopotas beach, great pool. Staying near mylopotas beach is very nice, as we spend most of your time their, enjoying restaurants, pools and parties! It is also very close to the village by walk or car!

I especially loved their spa, the massage and facials were one of the best ever !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was my third time at Ios Palace. The location is the best in the island, breakfast has been tremendously impoved and service was great. Unfortunately the room was very disappointing. Everything in the room was either dated or poorly maintained. I hope that next time I will find a fully refurnished hotel so that I can give a five star review.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay far from the pool villas unless you want to join the late night parties of the other guests.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends