“The best service and staff I have ever seen and met”
Review of Ios Palace Hotel

Ios Palace Hotel
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Milopotas
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I felt so welcomed from the second I stepped through the door.
The service was second to none and staff were the nicest and friendliest people I have ever met.
The location of ios palace was perfect with beautiful views.
From the rooms to the pool bar there is nothing I could complain about.
The vibe of the staff was a warm and friendly vibe.
For the owners to introduce themselves to me dumb founding, it made me feel like I was the only person there.
Without a doubt I would definately go back again and again.
I would like to say thankyou to the staff and owners of ios palace for making a good holiday into a fantastic holiday and I would recommend it to anyone I meet.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Abuconan

Reviewed 1 October 2010

we booke a suit, when we arrived the first thing we did is that we called the cleaning lady to make up our room, the floor was dirty the sheet dirty and they werent ironed. the service was very poor for that price. it was taking them over 45 min to bring us a coffe to our room and then we got it after we had called them like 3 times. not worth it a all. the only positive is the view and the location right at the beach.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
6  Thank Kassandratravel
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I stayed in Ios Palace Hotel in July with my best girlfriend. We absolutly loved the hotel. The pool on the topfloor is absolutly amazing with private bar and ocean wiew. We stayed all day laying in big beds getting cool drinks and good food served to us. The spa was genius! Vacation at Ios Palace hotel is really VACATION. The staff was very polite and smiling and the room standard was above what we paid for. We had a lovely balcony, were many good hours was spend enjoing roomservice and the beautifull ocean wiew. I deffently found my new vacation spot that i will go back to again and again. Ios was nice, but the hotel made it PERFECT! The only right choise if you are going to IOS, is to stay at Ios Palace Hotel. Have a great vacation. Best regards. Melissa from Denmark.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank MelissaJ31
Reviewed 10 September 2010

My holidays this year were more than great because me and my friend choose to go to a great island and lucky us a great hotel.
When the driver show us the hotel i looked at my friend and we knew that we made an excellent choice.
Our holidays start before even the check in .Great smile from the receptionist she gave us a small tour where and what is going on on the island.
Our room was very clean and simple decorated something that i really like.It took us long time to stop looking at the view and go down to the pool!!!!!!
The hotel has 2 swimming pool but the MUST is the SPA!!!!!!Entering the SPA the atmosphere in the air is so relaxing and the view from the Jacuzzi breathtaking.
Our first night at ios we stay till at the pool bar .The cocktails, the music and the staff
kept us till late!!!!!!!!i
i would definitely recommend the hotel to my friend and i really really think to go back next year .We made friends there.WARMING STAFF -GREAT FOOD AND COCKTAILS-BREATHTAKING VIEW-RELAXING ATMOSPHERE! a perfect recipe for unforgettable holidays and ios palace has that !! thanks !!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dolphinbaby12
Reviewed 9 September 2010

I stayed at Ios Palace with my friend i July and we just had the best time ever..
The room was very clean and we just got the best view ever! We actually stayed the most of our time at the totel in the pool/lounge area- where they played cool music and the coctails was fantastic :-)
The staff treated us so good, and we didnt miss anything for the 8 days we were there. We are so going back...

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank CBCopenhagen
Reviewed 8 September 2010

We stayed at the hotel Agust 3-7, 2010
It is ideally situated in the beautiful bay of Mylopotas, just 2min walk from the beach.
The rooms have minimal and elegant decoration, the pools, outdoor and other spaces of the hotel are nicely arranged and decorated with good taste. They have 3 small but nicely situated pools with excelleny view, a small basic gym, jacuzzi, spa etc.
The problem is that staff were slow and inexperienced (not all of them) and the management had no professional attitude.
One night they suffered a short circuit in their electrical system which caused a small FIRE and a power cut until 5am. It was dark and a very hot and humid night with plenty of mosquitos - without A/C you can imagine...
They did not even offer to change rooms, they did not have generators to restore power, we ourselves had to ask them for candles in order to find our way to the room in the dark.
And the day after they did not apologize. We made a fuss and the reception and said the we were not going to pay for that night.
Overall, this hotel despite of its beautiful place, surroundings etc, could ruin your vacation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sissy_Kostas
Reviewed 1 September 2010

The view of this hotel is breathtaken. It was wonderfull to see the deep blue sea from there, very picturesque. The breakfast was very good not outstanding though. Many things bought from grocery store with no feeiling of home made although there was chef stuff available.The "Tomatini" restaurant of the hotel offered nice quality of food, but the service was really slow, The dishes that we were served weren't the ones that we ordered, so they have to be returned and wait quite long time.The rooms were clean with ecxellent view but the air condiotions were old technology ones and at night some of them were very noisy so we couldn't sleep. The spa facilities were professional. In my opinion the accomodation cost was overpriced but at that time the hotel was crowded, which seems is a popular hotel in Ios.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank phgarbis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milopotas
Liostasi Hotel & Suites
#4 of 42 in Ios
Lofos Village Hotel
Lofos Village Hotel
#3 of 4 in Chora

Been to Ios Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!