“More than we could ever expect!”

Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Milopotas
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The absolute boutique hotel! Maybe the best one in the whole Ios island.. Everything was perfect - not a single word we could say against it. People of levantes are so kind that we were surprised. They did anything the could to make our stay memorable. Also, it is remarkable both how relaxing the atmosphere is while pets are accepted. The view of mylopotas beach can't be described by words! The only thing that we claim the hotel needs is a good restaurant, as there aren't many good restaurants in the area of mylopotas!

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I visited Ios with 5 friends and stayed at the amazing hotel levantes. A family operated business that provided the best service I have experienced during my travels. The staff members assisted to our every need and went out of their way to provide exceptional service. We stayed for 16 days and almost wished that we could have stayed longer. The rooms were very clean, modern and the view to Mylopotas beach was absolutely breath taking. We will definitely be coming back here again. A huge thank you to Eirini, Melina and Spiro for making us feel like we were at home... And who could forget the amazing cocktails by the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vanja V
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I've visited Levantes on Ios in june of this year with a couple of friends and it was an experience which i will never forget! The hospitality of this hotel is amazing, just like the location this hotel is situated. The view is wonderfull! The (private) pool is lovely.
The hotel is very clean! And the family who runs this place is making you feel at home!
I'm definately coming back here!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013

As a Greek who loves travelling and having just returned from this beautiful, though undescovered for most of the couples of my age, island, I feel the urge to share my experience:

First of all, we should simply reexamine the island of Ios as a top romantic place to visit: We stayed for 3 days, but we will defenatelly go back asap for longer, relaxing and most romantic holidays! We managed to see all the hotspots of the island, and there is no doubt that Mylopotas is the best place to stay.
If you are a romantic couple, regardless of age, just go to Mylopotas Bay and stay at this magnificent boutique hotel!The experience is unique!Marcos and his lovely wife Margarita, together with their 2 beautiful daughters have created a place-like-home, but also provide their guests with privacy and descrete.
The hotel is of an excellent quality, as far as the construction, the furnitures, and the decoration are concerned, the towels smell like home, it is very clean and the room service is excellent (and of course free).
One extra tip: enjoy a relaxing massage by the pool.Although there is no Spa at the hotel, we honestly didn't miss it. The magnificent view, the friendly converstations with the staff and the cosy atmosphere were enough for us. Not to forget the private jacuzzis in each room:-)
And as Greeks, we appreciated the delicious breakfast, so greek but also international at the same time. Excellent work!! Margarita prepares it every morning herself and makes sure that the best quality of each product enters her cuisine: the famou, therapeutic greek honey, her hand-made marmelades, the best greek cheese of the Aegean islands, organic vegetables and fruits, fresh yogurt,product of Ios, sweets of all kinds, cereals of the best quality...She said to me:"My philosophy is to offer the same quality as I do at my home, when I cook for my family". Congrats!

Room Tip: I strongly recommend the suites with the private pool. Compared to similar hotels on other greek isl...
2  Thank Despina R
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I had the chance to stay at this wonderful property at the island of Ios. Talking about the staff of the hotel, everybody makes you feel so fomfortable, like home. The property is family operated and this gives a touch of personal care. You can feel this care at the decoration of the rooms, where every room is decorated on a different way, with quality furniture and details that will surpirse you.
The view from the hotel and the rooms is breathtaking, day and night, overlooking the sandy beach of Mylopotas.
The big plus, the unltimate advantage of Levantes is the home made breakfast of Mrs.Margarita. Every day she prepares different pies, home made cakes and omelette, she chooses and offers local products and serves delicies that only a mother would serve to her children! Yes, that "mama-breakfast" can be found in Levantes!
Special thanks to Melina for the wonderful cocktails by the pool of our maisonette!

Room Tip: Choose an executive maisonette with private pool and amazing view over the beach of Mylopotas.
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of July and booked a room with a private pool. We were not disappointed. It was absolutely stunning. The family that own it make you feel really welcome and are always on hand to offer advice and recommendations. The two daughters know exactly what restaurants you should go to and which ones to avoid. Flora the receptionist is also very helpful and will give you a warm welcome. This hotel only offers B&B but there are many lovely restaurants nearby to eat at and we prefer to eat out in the evenings anyway. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the towels smell so fresh and it is beautifully decorated. And the views are breathtaking! Our room had a fridge so you could go buy some drinks from the supermarket, which came in handy while lazing around the private pool!

Location - before I went I read the reviews about only a short walk to Mylopotas beach. This is true, however it is down some really steep steps. It was okay going down, it takes 3 minutes but coming up was difficult. It was never a problem though as a cab is €4 or €5 or a bus €1.60 and they run every 20 minutes. I think the location is brilliant as you are near the beach, the Village and the Port. We got a cab/bus into the Village as it was uphill but would walk home which took 10 minutes. To go to the Port you need to get a cab or bus.

We will definitely return to this hotel but next time I would visit in June or September to avoid the school/university holidays, as it was quite busy with students.

Lovely family and staff who really care about their guests and their wellbeing. Highly recommended, you are guaranteed a wonderful stay!

1  Thank Caroline_J_S
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This boutique hotel is exceptional !!! If you are thinking about booking this hotel do not wait a second longer. Awesome view to Mylopotas beach !!! Beach of Mylopotas, restaurants and bars within walking distance . Amazing staff, you just feel like....home!!!!!
Thank you Eirini, Melina, Margarita, Marko !!!! I can't wait to come back this summer !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milopotas
Liostasi Hotel & Suites
1 mi away
Yialos Ios Hotel
Yialos Ios Hotel
#4 of 42 in Ios

Been to Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!