“Poor service”

Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Milopotas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Dust on the bed and very expensive for the quality of the rooms. Location is good but that is not enaugh for the ammount of money they ask.. From 89 euros first price down to 65 and still VERY EXPENSIVE for June! I bet in August they will ask much more and definately not worth it. Poor breakfast as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank milan888

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Levantes Boutique Hotel is one of the top most properties in IOS and located right where all the action on water is i.e.. Mylopotas Beach. Though there isn't much to do or explore in IOS, having the Beach view from your room balcony is something. The hotel is very well constructed and the interiors give you such a calm feeling. It is a family run venture like most of the ventures throughout Greece. You'll find the family members and their friends chilling through the day around you at the premises with two adorable of dogs "rosie" and "marley" wagging around making the place a tad bit more lively. IOS on the whole is a much quieter island compared to Mykonos and Santorini but it has its own charm.
The service was all right . I wouldn't say "excellent" but its a budget hotel. You have good rooms, great view, well laid out breakfast and i guess thats ok for what you pay out here. Doesn't leave you dissatisfied. One thing I thought they should've had was food because the nearest eat-outs are on the beach or in the town which aren't really walkable and if you get hungry, they wouldn't have anything to offer you. That could also be because we went in off-season and the kitchens aren't feasible for them to be functioning at the time.
The private pool cum the bar area is quite impressive. You can spend the day sun bathing on the patio and get through the beautiful evening just sipping drinks at leisure.

Would I choose Levantes again?? Definitely Yes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mohitdhanawat
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent experience. We had two rooms, standard double and executive maisonette. Whilst the standard double was of high quality, you can't go past the maisonette with private pool. Both rooms had great views down across the beach.

The staff and service were first class, the location convenient to both town and the beach, view exceptional, rooms fantastic, great spread for breakfast.

Would highly recommend and will definitely go back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Let me start by saying, I want to give this hotel full stars - It is an amazing hotel, with beautiful rooms and fantastic service.

However, unfortunately a few small issues leave me having to give it a lesser review.

I'll start with the good - the hotel is in a great location, between the beach and the village and has amazing views!
The rooms are spacious and clean!
The service is brilliant and staff and super helpful and friendly!
Breakfast is amazing and delicious and so much to choose from!!
The rooms have great touches, antique mirrors and door handles and even have clothes lines, mosquito zappers and large private balconys!
The pool is magnificant and everything is well maintained and clean and tidy!

Unfortunately, throughout my 3 night stay, I only managed to have one luke warm shower, the rest were unfortunately freezing cold. The spa bath also filled with brown dirty water and I was unable to get any clean water from the tap. The wifi also is hopeless and does not work at all in the rooms. Was able to get it to work sometimes on the stairway between my room and the pool only. However no service in my room.

Like I said, this hotel is great and if you get a room with hot water and wifi it would be perfect!

I highly recommend, despite the above issues!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank fluceb
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have stayed at Levantes on two separate occasions and tell people about my experience every chance I get. The owners/staff make you feel so welcome and the hotel itself is like a piece of art. Every room is unique and gorgeous - and where else can you have your very own infinity pool attached to your room!?! The location of the hotel couldn't be better because you're within easy walking distance to the village and steps away from the beach. You can also opt to hop on the bus to go to either location if you prefer. All the rooms overlook Mylopotas beach which is the longest and best white sand beach of all the Cyclade islands - just gorgeous! I will continue to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Ios and can't wait to go back again!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Iosgirl
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Leavantes Hotel is absolutely amazing and I miss it! Me and my family loved it! we made new friends (the staff) they are so lovely! I miss them so much its unreal! me and my family stayed up every-night behind the bar chatting and laughing with the staff! Can't forget little dog Rosie-(such a cutie). There breakfast in the morning was just amazing! the owner was Fantastic-The owner booked us a taxi every-night so we could go to a restaurant, Got me and my family a great little rental car! most days me and my family went down to mylopatas beach, Which is only a 2 minute walk from Levantes. When me and my Family went to the beach we did some snorkelling, we also hired a boat to take us out in the sea, and we did cliff jumping, Snorkelling etc - Levantes provided us with lunch to take on the boat with us which was very kind of them! During the time at the beach we would find somewhere nice to eat along the street opposite the beach, the lunches are gorgeous at the beach! after the beach when we started to make our way back to the hotel, me and my family went into our room to get ready for a nice meal, we would come back to the cleanest room! the cleaners are lovely they make your room beautiful! at the back of our hotel room we had a beautiful swimming pool, and a amazing view! Levantes Hotel is highly recommended, I personally would rate this hotel 5 stars! all I can say is thank you so much for a brilliant holiday Levantes! thankyou again! hope to see you soon x

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We had a wonderful time at this beautiful hotel. The view was amazing and we were handy to everything but our hosts arranged a great little rental car from a business along the Mylopatas Beach, its cost was really reasonable and the owner very helpful. The breakfasts provided were fabulous along with the family who owned and ran the business, thank you guys for the freshly baked cake which was very delicious. Every day we were greeted with lots of smiles and conversation and nothing was any trouble. We would highly recommend this Hotel and the Island of Ios.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milopotas
Ios Palace Hotel
#3 of 4 in Chora
Yialos Ios Hotel
Yialos Ios Hotel
#4 of 42 in Ios

Been to Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!