I've been travelling a lot lately and stayed in many apartments and studios in Greece. This one took my breath away when I walked into it. So light and spacious and with a massive balcony. They have thought of every detail - even making sure that windows are opposite on another so you can get a through breeze if you would prefer not to use the air conditioning.
The whole hotel is beautifully decorated and maintained and Dimitra and Frangoulis the owners are simply wonderful.
The pool area is superb and the food at mealtimes is fresh and plentiful. Even better mealtimes are whenever you want them!
The beach is a couple of minutes walk away but the rooms have great sea views.
The whole area was very quiet but as the hotel is set well back from the front I would imagine it is an oasis of tranquility even in high season.
Definitely a hotel worth staying at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island house hotel recently renovated and perfectly situated is the ideal destination for a relaxing getaway in Ios. It is located 200 meters from Mylopotas sandy beach. Each apartment and studio of our property consists of a kitchenette, refrigerator, bathroom and some have separated bedroom. All the types of our rooms have big and comfortable private balconies with beautiful view to sea, garden and swimming pool. Island house hotel outdoor swimming pool with the sun loungers and the open plan garden area provides its visitor a unique atmosphere for relaxing and enjoying the golden Cyclades sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Island House Hotel Studios Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island House Studios Apartments Hotel Ios
- Island House Hotel Studios Apartments Ios, Greece