booked this hotel to be close to the highway on the way to visit Greece. only for 1 night. building is nice in general but a lot of things do not work, such as:
- elevator (carrying up the stairs 30kgs of luggage)
- Air condition in room (you think it's working as it makes a noise and something comes out, but does not cool)
- card machine to pay with credit card
- tv does not work properly
the good thing is free parking available, very friendly and helpful receptionist (the female) while did not like the male receptionist smoking inside behind his desk in the lobby.
Breakfast of a 2 star hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parnis Palace Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parnis Palace Hotel Suites Greece/Acharnes