“Brilliant! Wish we had more time”
Review of Jameos Del Agua

US$45.53*
Northern Lanzarote Day Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Jameos del Agua was the Centre of Art, Culture and Tourism to be created by César Manrique and reflects one of the cornerstones of his creative work: harmony between nature and artistic creation. The Jameos del Agua are located inside the volcanic tunnel created by the eruption of La Corona Volcano, one of the longest in the world, at 6 kilometres in length.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was on our first stop of an organised tour and only got to spend an hour there which wasn't enough. Managed the walk the site, get some good photos but there is a cafe and a theatre which I would have loved to experience. A great masterpiece of Cesar Manrique and a must for all Lanzarote visitors but allow up to 2 hrs I would say.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

If, like me, you are interested in architecture this is a must visit place. Amazing combination of natural features and art. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I couldn't actually expect something like this...)))It's pefect for those who loves design and dining in a particular ambiente...I have sooo many pictures... I love Cesar Manrique. I became his big fan and visited all places in Lanzarote and in Tenerife as well. I miss Lanzarote a lot.

1  Thank Kushnarova
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Last stop of the day, if I went again would certainly visit early morning. Should have it in the tour guides that sensible shoes are needed. How some of the people didn't fall in quite amazed me. Think my expectations had been raised by the tour guide. Entry cost was included in the Tour Price of 45€ per adult. Worth it.

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Loved this place, just beautiful. So wanted to jump in the crystal clear water, but not allowed!! Really peaceful place, so tranquil. Manrique is amazing