I stayed in a room at the renovated house, the interior was really tastefully done. From my room I was on a beautiful balcony where I enjoyed reading my book. Even though the place was booked out during my stay it did not feel over crowded at all. There are so many nice spots to sit around this place. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice, from fruit to different breads and spreads drinks and eggs the way you want made for you. The staff is really helpful and always there to give advise on things to do on the island. The place is really conveniently located for making trips, the island is not very big to start with but this location is real good. I heard people talking positively about the massages and for those who want to practice there yoga there is a perfect spot for it. The place is full with interesting decorations everywhere and lovely plants and flowers. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of rural Lanzarote with its priviliged location in a natural "Casa Tomaren" park provides an air of tranquility and peace. This luxury Lanzarote villas are ideally situated in the centre of the island thus all main tourist attractions, unspoilt beaches, Timanfaya national park and the airport, are only a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Tomaren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tomaren Hotel Mozaga
- Casa Tomaren Lanzarote, Spain