“Kite Experience”
Review of Kitesurf 313

Kitesurf 313
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kitesurf , Wind Surf , stand up paddle and surf center .
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed 4 days lessons kitesurf and I really liked it!
Pedro really know what he does, with his patience and professionality he helped me to learn a new sport in few days.
I really recommend it for all that people who want to improve their techniques, or also for that interested in learning something new ;)

Francesca

"lesson"
in 6 reviews
"teacher"

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent time we had with Pedro and his crew! With guys who love the job they do and know how to teach. I am more than happy to recommend!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I had a really fun experience. Pedro is an awsome teacher and will make u feel safe and adventorous at the same time. 100% recommended!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I live in Tenerife and choose only to use Kitesurf 313 as it stands out as the best. Lai and Pedro are the instructors at the school, Everything was safe and funny with them. The kites and boards are in perfect condition. I Will continue to use them as they help me advance into a confident kite boarder. You should definitely choose them and enjoy the experience!

1  Thank Chris G