“Comfortably, well equipped, clean and near beach...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Paul K
“Comfortably, well equipped, clean and near beach restaurants and shops”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Spacious clean well equipped apartment. Comfortable bed and sofa bed. Facilities in the apartment exceeded my expectations. 4 ring cooker, large fridge and freezer. Close to the beach on 3 sides. Near shops bars restaurants. Victor was extremely helpful with enquiries. A few basic things were provided that make life easier, which meant we didn't need to buy pepper salt cooking oil washing up liquid cloths and bin bags.

18 Jan 2018
Thank you very much. guys! :)
It was my pleasure ALSO to communicate with Paul and all the family, and I really appreciated clean and organized apartment they left after their stay. I will be more then happy to see them in one of my properties again in future, and definitely will recommend them to all other owners and hosts in the TripAdvisor´ Community. Thank you for staying with us and welcome back soon! :) Best wishes and very Happy New Year to you, and good luck to ALL your family!!!
ChrisB413
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment in great location”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We are regular visitors to El Medano and this apartment was perfect for our needs as a couple. Central yet quiet, clean and kept up-to-date. Bonus was a decent mattress - best we've had out here. Check in and out friendly and efficient. Would recommend.

14 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for your nice wortds about my apartment.
It was my pleasure to communicate with Chris and his family, and I really appreciated clean and organized apartment they left after their stay. I will be more then happy to see these guests again in one of my properties in future, and 100% will recommend them to all other owners and hosts in the TripAdvisor Community, as their properties will be in good hands with Chris & Co :)). Thank you for staying with us and welcome back soon! :) Best wishes and very Happy New Year, and good luck to ALL your family!!!
hadleycla...
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“A great Base”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

A great apartment. Victor, who deals with your booking etc is very helpful and is quick to response to all queries/enquiries etc.
The apartment is situated a short walk from the sea. It is in a very quiet,well kept complex.
A very clean well kept apartment.
The reason as to why I have given a four star rating instead of a five is the fact that I don’t feel the sofa bed in the living area isnt adequate to hold the weight of adults.
It is a fragile sofa bed that, the slats give way upon seating. If it had a better quality sofa bed, everything would be perfect.
El Medano is a great place. More laid back and not so touristy as the resorts further south. You feel on holiday but also part of the community. It’s also a fab place to try windsurfing,kitesurfing and paddle boarding. The mountains are about an hours drive, so plenty of places to walk climb etc.
All in all a great base in a fantastic location.

1 Jan 2018
Thank you very much for your positive review!
We have scheduled to substitute this sofa this year. :)
It was my pleasure to communicate with your family, and I really appreciated clean and organized apartment you left after your stay. I will be more then happy to see you in one of my properties again in future, and definitely will recommend you to all other owners and hosts in TripAdvisor´c Community. Thank you for staying with us and welcome back soon! Best wishes for Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year, and good luck to ALL your family!!!
taulapodd
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment was lovely and clean and in a prime position. We have visited El Medano many times and just love the resort. All amenities, beach and shops are within a very short walking distance. I would definitely recommend staying in this apartment and if we need accommodation again in El Medano I would definitely be in contact with Victor.

20 Dec 2017
Thank you very much for your positive feed-back, and for leaving my property clean and organised... :)) WELCOME BACK SOON! And of course - Best wishes for Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year and lots of good luck to you and ALL your family!!
Doug C
Kilmarnock
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Really spacious modern apartment with new appliances, in a great location near beach. Bus terminal nearby,lots of good eating within complex.
Victor was exceptional to deal with, quickly replies to any message and very helpful.
Would recommend to friends and family - 5 stars
Doug Cunningham

Your age range 50-64
7 Dec 2017
Thank you very much for your excellent review, and for leaving my property in a clean and immaculate state, and you and your family are welcomed to come back whenever you want. Hope to see you soon!
marcwrich...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay in El Medano”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment in el medano was perfect. Great location and an added bonus of a lovely pool within the apartment complex. Perfect for both adults and children. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Victor who we booked this through was a perfect host, if we needed anything he was easy to contact and was extremely helpful. Would highly recommend :-)

19 Oct 2017
Thank you guys, and thanks so much for leaving property clean and in order. And next time, no stays somewhere else (!!!), full duration of your Holiday only with me :))), in one of my properties in South of Tenerife. :))))
PedroLag
San Cristobal de La Laguna, Spain
“Unforgettable location, right in front of the Ocean”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

One more time I have stayed with this host, and one more time I really enjoyed my short Holiday break.
Apartment is located less then 200m from the Ocean and the famous sandy beaches are right there.
I realised that apartment was recently renovated, as we still could smell the paint and some devices still had an original shop packing. The fridge was brand new, the microwave as well, and washing machine also. So I think we were first guests in this property aftyer it was renovated, and we really enjoyed it.

The good thing is that we had 2 TV sets in this apartment, and when kids wanted to see their cartoons they could do it in the bedroom, without disturbing our movies... :))

Also liked a lot that spacious balcony-terrace overlooks the pool, and from bedroom we could see the sunsets...
Definitely wil recommend it to my friends, THANKS AGAIN!

19 Apr 2017
Thank you guys for your feedback, and hope to see you back very soon in one of my properties in South of Tenerife.
Hasta pronto!!! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing