“Great experience”

30 Nudos Kite -Wind-Sup Center
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in El Medano
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At 30 Nudos we offer kitesurfing and windsurfing lessons for all levels and ages. Our highly motivated instructors are fully qualified with extensive experience. Course includes: all necessary equipment, hot showers, changing room, liability insurance. Our courses are always private one to one or couple, walkie helmet, and our instructors go into the water with you until you are fully independent. We are open every day of the year. You can also repair and rent your equipment and buy new and second hand gear. We speak Spanish, English, German and Russian.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had some basic experience when get the lessons in 30 Nudos. Guys are really helpfull and passionate about what are they doing. Sergio spotted and helped me correct all mistakes with steering the kite really fast.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The 30 Nudos team is great! We had some beginners experience with Kite but we wanted to fill our technical gaps and finally get on the board. We had the standard 3 days pack, but Pedro customized it rapidly to our needs: he spotted and corrected our errors, came with us in the water, showed us how to get the maximum power out of the kite, showed how to get our of troubles. At day 3 we were much more confident and got on the board despite the shaky conditions.

Thanks Pedro for teaching us your “suave” style :-) and to Jordi, Jay and Sergio for their assistance and their friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Francesco & Francisco

Reviewed 10 June 2014

30 nudos is a really good kite school, to me The one to chose at El Medano. For many reasons: because they're great, serious, reliable, flexible, encouraging, because they go into the water with you... Well, definitly an unforgettable experience.

Thank a lot, Pedro and Sergio!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

As soon as I stepped through the door I felt at home at 30 nudos.

Yes the beach isn't long, the waves can be big but none of that matters when you have your instructor coming into the water with you and demonstrating what you have to do. I felt safe the entire duration of the classes and te shook was very flexible on hours too.

Thank you Pedro and all the guys of 30 Nudos for teaching me how to fly!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I came across this school on Trip Advisor, after reading the first 5 excellent reviews and the one bad one (which should be removed as related to equipment purchased and should be sorted out off line) I was happy to go with them. Thee are plenty other schools on the beach but not all the other instructors get wet, go out with their clients. This is a strong plus for clients of this school.

I have had some previous experience with a lesson in W.Coast of Scotland, UK, which was good but body dragging into a sandy beach was painful, much better here in the cross onshore, you can surf out and back safely, past the surf. I decided not to progress in Scotland, due to the need to dress like a Michellen Man in rubber! This was also due the colder conditions and my age, now 52, despite being a windsurfer - who generally sails beach-beach without getting wet unless in the Med.

Sergio & Pedro were great, friendly and accommodating, tailoring the two lessons I took with Pedro to advance me on to confidently go out myself body surfing in quite strong conditions with some 2 m waves/surf at times. I felt confident and that I advanced, just disappointed I didn't have the time, or my wives permission to do a 3rd day!

I can recommend this school if you want to learn to Kite or update your skills.

Looking forward to returning for more instruction and experience in the near future.