We stayed here because it was recommended by the owner of Ferme de Montagne, and we were delighted to have found it.
Lovely grounds to walk around, with a path to the lake shore. Sophisticated atmosphere, quite glamorous crowd. All day dining in an elegant bar with a DJ in the evening.
Lovely indoor and outdoor swimming pool and spa. It is expensive, but that is to be expected in Geneva, a really pleasant one night stay very close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve Geneve, a secret territory far from prying eyes. Hotel & spa, ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva in a residential suburb just over three miles from the town center and two miles from the international airport. A cleverly concealed reserve of happiness set in 10 acres and available only to those in the know... The spa, five restaurants, 85 rooms and 17 suites tell a story of a wonderful journey, far from the rest of the world. A warm, relaxed atmosphere, with a magical view over the waters of the lake beyond the park. Whether for a night or a few days, it procures a delicious sensation of feeling at home right from the first moment... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue