“One of my worst experiences in seafood and fish.”
Review of Taverna Makis

Taverna Makis
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Lygia
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Squid was not eatable. Worse quality possible, badly fried, dripping oil.
Fried anchovies (gavros) was definitely not fresh, some days old, and badly fried.
Fried koutsomoures (small red mullet) was only 4 small pieces for a serving and average to below than average quality. Definitely a little better than the other dishes.
Greek Salad and the bread was OK.
After I expressed my disappointment to the waiter, he responded that maybe the chef was not in the mood today!!!
My pocket was definitely not in the mood today too but the euros I paid was not of lower quality than expected.
Absolutely disappointing.

1  Thank Nvembos

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Lovely family run restaurant where you always receive a warm welcome, first time or not. Great choice of fresh fish plus all other Greek food, good menu. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I think we've been here almost every week since mid-April, sometimes on our own, sometimes with friends, and it does not change: same friendly staff, same great fish and a lovely location by the water's edge. A really good spot in Lefkada, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We wanned to taste grilled fresh fish here in Lefkada. And this place was a deffenetly the right choise!! Service and food was amazing! We ate mix fish dish. Fish was very delicious and fresh. We loved it! White table wine was good. I defenetly recommend this place if you looking for a good taverna with quality fresh fish food.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Beautifully located a step away from the sea with a great view of the harbor, we enjoyed an excellent seafood lunch, with fish fried to perfection. And everything else from the beets with garlic sauce to the exceptional baklava makes one want to return,