“Good dives”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good dives”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I did many dives at Top dive Tahiti, including two Shark baiting at White Valley. The operational was very good, with good coordination and DMs. The only not so good is about the suits: the water is not really hot, so it is better a long john, but they dont have Large or Xlarge long John, so if you have more than 1,8m and 85kg it is better to ask for two short john or bring your suit...

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paulo A

• Korean first
Marin County, CA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Dive Tahiti”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

In late July I had six dives with Top Dive who has their operation set up at the Intercontinental Hotel. The cost of the dives included all gear and Nitrox (which we treated as air). Water temperature was 79 degrees. Coral life is horrible, it looked like a gravel pit. Fish life was good. Too many shark dives (3 of the 6). Boat was above average. Warm showers after were a treat.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Les_Ismoore
Newtown, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“The best Dive operation in the Islands”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Top Dive is head and shoulders above the rest. Excellent staff, well maintained equipment and appointed dive boats. We dove many of the islands with them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Nitrox available for the frequent and qualified diver too!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank fred5110
West Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great First Open Water Dive Experience!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My 10 year old daughter and I did the referral program here in Tahiti. We did 4 dives in 2 days. Our dive master was Franck, he was awesome!!! We saw some amazing fish AND sharks!! It was the best experience, better than I could have imagined! He even took video of our dive and then offered it to us free of charge! What a nice gesture! So thoughtful! Highly recommend Top Dive! We also dove with this company a few times while on the Paul Gauguin Cruise and the same great experience!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank funjoy77
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Happy divers”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I took my 13 year old for her first SCUBA experience. Nico, our divemaster, was a warm, friendly, and funny guy. He gave my daughter the basics, then took us on a scenic dive, maxing out at 15 to 20 feet. I'm an experiencd diver, and nonetheless, I enjoyed this excursion, featuring beautiful and varied fish and other coral life. He managed my daughter's buoyancy and monitored her remaining air. He gave her a great experience, so much so that her 11 year old sister decided to give it a try two days later.

Unfortunately (I should have known better!), once my two daughters and I were suited up, on the boat, and ready to go, the manager came out to ask us when we were leaving... and as I reported that we were flying out that night, I realized why she was asking... no flying for 24 hours after diving. Now with the one dive and the shallow depth, I'm sure we would have been fine, but certainly didn't want to teach my daughters on their first dive experience to bend the rules of dive safety.

So the manager gave us a full refund and a ride back to our hotel. She was very friendly and accommodating about the whole business.

All in all, a fantastic experience for my first-time diver, and the very best customer service. I highly recommend this business.

Visited June 2013